Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread | Page 49 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread

sims is already a mostly you forgot about me production player anyways...so provided you get another piece that can take the coverages attention be it at wr or tight end and the scheme is sound you should be fine...i'm not worried about the scheme it's just finding the other piece

if you lose mike wallace on top of clay then you really talking about needing 2 pieces and ones ready to help you from the get go...in other words you need to kill the draft with those 2 picks if as it looks the free agent options are drying up

I can't comprehend the fact that people don't want Wallace at $11 mil, yet are ok to give Clay upwards of $8 mil. The guy is seeing his role spread out to other players due to the system we play and was probably going to be passed up by Sims this year anyway, i'm almost at a loss for words i'm so shocked about it.

I can't comprehend the fact that people don't want Wallace at $11 mil, yet are ok to give Clay upwards of $8 mil. The guy is seeing his role spread out to other players due to the system we play and was probably going to be passed up by Sims this year anyway, i'm almost at a loss for words i'm so shocked about it.

i think we need both of these guys!!!

dont hate on my clay thoughts :tongue:

There is no argument for cutting Wallace this year that I can support. We need him for at least 1 more year. It's a good draft for WRs, but they still will be rookies. And the market is terrible.

Omar Kelly @OmarKelly · 27m 27 minutes ago
So basically Darrelle Revis got a 3-year, fully guaranteed deal for $13M a year. I thought he'd get $12M a year, but.....

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Brandon Fields @b_fields2 · 23m 23 minutes ago
I've played 129 games in a row as a Miami Dolphin. Happy to be able to keep the streak going!

I meant this to copy and paste.

Clay's market value is far higher than 4-5M. apparently even 7M

And I am ok with that, guess I am not as high on the guy as some in here are. His skill set doesn't really set him apart, he isn't tall and he isn't overly quick compared to other tight-ends. That makes him replacedable in my book.

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Omar Kelly @OmarKelly · 27m 27 minutes ago
So basically Darrelle Revis got a 3-year, fully guaranteed deal for $13M a year. I thought he'd get $12M a year, but.....

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Brandon Fields @b_fields2 · 23m 23 minutes ago
I've played 129 games in a row as a Miami Dolphin. Happy to be able to keep the streak going!

I meant this to copy and paste.

Do we know the details of his new contract at all?

Jason Cole @JasonPhilCole · 3m 3 minutes ago
Revis contract: $16M guar in '15. $17M guar in '16. '17: $2M RB (2nd day league yr), $13M base ($6 guar) in '17. $11M each in '18, '19

39 guaranteed

And I am ok with that, guess I am not as high on the guy as some in here are. His skill set doesn't really set him apart, he isn't tall and he isn't overly quick compared to other tight-ends. That makes him replacedable in my book.

I agree with you. I am OK with going with Sims for a year as our starter. If he can't step up, hopefully the Fins can go get a big seam threat TE next year in the draft, FA, or trade. Would have LOVED to have Jimmy Graham, but not for a first round pick.

I agree with you. I am OK with going with Sims for a year as our starter. If he can't step up, hopefully the Fins can go get a big seam threat TE next year in the draft, FA, or trade. Would have LOVED to have Jimmy Graham, but not for a first round pick.

Absolutely no doubt Graham would've been worth our first rounder...

J Graham was worth a 1st easily, just couldnt afford him. Best TE slash WR in football, perfect seam threat and td machine

Unger and a first was a nice haul for NO. Didn't know they were that cap strapped, between them and Philly it has been a crazy week.

why they overpaying our players? clay and odrick worth no where near what they are getting.... odrick 4-5 mil tops clay 6 max.....now that i think about it, our FO is crazy for putting 7 on clay

Back
Top Bottom