Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread | Page 58 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread

Texans trade Fitzpatrick to Jets for late round conditional.

I have to think Jimmy Wilson is just depth at this point. If Miami seriously outbids a team willing to pay the guy and take him off our hands, that's just irresponsible. Guy is a penalty-machine with questionable instincts; we need to move on.

Jets and Bills actually trade picks to have Ryan Fitzpatrick and Matt Cassel as their QB's. Giggidy.

Around The NFL ‏@AroundTheNFL 1m1 minute ago
Ryan Fitzpatrick is headed to New York after Jets pull off trade, per @RapSheet
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ade-for-ryan-fitzpatrick?campaign=Twitter_atn

Mariota just breathed a little easy after this one.

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Jets and Bills actually trade picks to have Ryan Fitzpatrick and Matt Cassel as their QB's. Giggidy.

Eh... trade a 7th rounder for a half decent back up? Why not?

Most 7th rounders don't even make the squad.

A.J. Francis ‏@AJFrancis410 6 mins6 minutes ago
.@JKovacs32 just told me I'm the longest tenured DT on the Dolphins. #ResumeStuffersThatDontReallyMeanWhatTheyImply lol

bloody hell! Cold blooded sport

Have to disagree with the "Foles sucks" comment. he struggled a bit up until he got hurt but the offensive line was at or below 2013 Fins level for that time. I think 3-4 starters were injured. Also the threat of the deep threat was gone & McCoy couldn't run the ball.

St Louis committed robbery plain & simple. Eagles fans here are loading up on pitch forks, deservedly so.

He was playing hurt too, remember this: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ters-redskins-chris-baker-ejected-after-melee

Personnally, I think Foles trade value was 2 firsts. Bradfords trade value was nonexistent. The Eagles gave up Foles and picks for Bradford. AND PICKS. This is right up there with the fleece job Denver did on Chicago for jay Cutler as far as I'm concerned.

Jaguars signed DT Jared Odrick to a five-year, $42.5 million contract with $22 million guaranteed.
The $8.5 million average makes Odrick the league's fourth-highest paid defensive tackle. Odrick will team with Sen'Derrick Marks and Roy Miller to form an impressive interior rotation. Odrick, 27, is above-average both as a pass rusher and in run defense. It's a huge get for Jacksonville, even it's coming at a steep price. The Jaguars' especially aggressive pursuit of Odrick may hint at Marks (ACL) not being available for Week 1.
Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter Mar 11 - 11:05 AM

thats WAY too much for him.

He was playing hurt too, remember this: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ters-redskins-chris-baker-ejected-after-melee

Personnally, I think Foles trade value was 2 firsts. Bradfords trade value was nonexistent. The Eagles gave up Foles and picks for Bradford. AND PICKS. This is right up there with the fleece job Denver did on Chicago for jay Cutler as far as I'm concerned.

Inside the eagles offices...

alcoholic-seizure.jpg

Hahahaha 8.5 million for a player that got turned around pretty regularly and couldn't win 1 on 1 matchups.

Back
Top Bottom