Official FSU Thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official FSU Thread

Nappy Roots said:
........we played great when we needed to this year. played great when it mattered. if anything that makes us that much better. lets see how yall perform under pressure before we crown yall the greatest team ever ok? :rolleyes2

oh, and incase you forget, there are still 9 games between our game, so talkin like we shouldnt be confident because we played a bad game, 9 games before that one? little ridiculous dont you think? even for florida fans. if we lose a bunch of games in those 9 games, then i might be concerned about yall.

I never said I thought we were the greatest. Oh and played A bad game, Yea the first one was real good.

with all the turnovers we had?? trust me we tried to give troy the game, the only reason they were in it was fumbels 7 of them!

nolefin said:
with all the turnovers we had?? trust me we tried to give troy the game, the only reason they were in it was fumbels 7 of them!

what happened with troy's "great coaching".

Get Up And Go said:
I never said I thought we were the greatest. Oh and played A bad game, Yea the first one was real good.

i agree. it was real good. beating a top 15 team is always real good.
clear.gif

Get Up And Go said:
what happened with troy's "great coaching".

is it to hard to get into the pea size brains of gator fans that there was possibly more then 1 thing that kept that game close?

OH NOSE!!!!! MULTIPLE THINGS ARE FAR TO HARD TO COMPREHEND!

Our defense took a big hit agaisnt Troy...:shakeno:

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Florida State defensive tackle Paul Griffin will miss the rest of the season because of a torn ligament in his left knee.

Griffin was on crutches after hurting his knee in the Seminoles' 24-17 win over Troy on Saturday.

He transferred to Florida State in January after two seasons at Butler Community College, and earned a starting position after an impressive spring and fall camp.

"He was our second best defensive lineman," coach Bobby Bowden said. "He did well in the spring and fall, and in the first ball game."

Griffin's injury, coupled with the loss of second team defensive tackles Emmanuel Dunbar (back) and Letroy Guion (right ankle), leaves Florida State thin on the interior line.

Defensive line coach Odell Haggins said freshman Kendrick Stewart will start alongside Andre Fluellen this weekend. Freshman Justin Mincey, who spent time at tackle during fall camp, has moved from defensive end to tackle to help aid the team's depth.

Linebacker Derek Nicholson sprained his right ankle against Troy, but practiced Monday. He was expected to play Saturday against Clemson.

I really dont care if UF wins or loses :lol: but you guys need to win out and get to the ACC championship game, after that close call with Troy im not so sure you will

Alex44 said:
I really dont care if UF wins or loses :lol: but you guys need to win out and get to the ACC championship game, after that close call with Troy im not so sure you will

We will be there, you can bet your bottom dollar on that one!!! We just underestimated them, on top of trying to give them with 7 fumbles. We will rebound in a big way vs. Clemson this week.

Maybe Xavier Lee will get some snaps in this week so we can see what he can do. He can't do any worse than Drew, who is playing horrible this year. I expected Weatherford to have a big year and he has let me down big time.

Florida will :blowup: FSU and leave them going :confused2 There will be lots of :boohoo: and :pray: but it won't matter 'cause I'm sure UF will :tank: FSU lol :peace:

Jaydog57 said:
Florida will :blowup: FSU and leave them going :confused2 There will be lots of :boohoo: and :pray: but it won't matter 'cause I'm sure UF will :tank: FSU lol :peace:

:nono:

cant believe you wasted your time posting something like that.

Nappy Roots said:
:nono:

cant believe you wasted your time posting something like that.
Hey man it's cool, not much different than wasting time posting ANYTHING on a message board on a Saturday night. It's all good.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom