Official FSU Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official FSU Thread

Motion said:
Never root for the Noles but kinda glad they won so they'll be ranked higher when they go down to the Gators for the 3rd year in a row. :wink:

I never really root for a rival either, But I say myself rooting for two of our biggest rivals this weekend the Vols (Becuase I want them to be ranked higher when the Gators play them and for all those ppl who think the Pac-10 is just as Strong as the SEC. Its not just as strong now SHUT UP!!!!) and FSU (becuase I actually thought they would win and I really don't like the Hurricanes at all!!!). Just a weird weekend and yeah I can't wait to make it three in a row!

Side Note: I can't wait til the Gators and Hurricanes renew there rivalry and start playing again. Go Gators!

i love the way our defense played. but there is 1 thing i worry about.

Roger Williams.

Kid has some skills, and i thought he would be good this year. but he choked on some plays last night, played with zero passion, and alot of times was like a deer caught in the head lights. i HOPE he was just extremely nervous, cause if not, that could be a problem for us.

with the LBs we had last year, i didnt think this years corps would be better. But Donte didnt play great last year, so i believe thats an easy upgrade. Buster and Gino played insane. Timmons played solid. didnt make any huge plays like i expected, but he played good. Our DLine was really impressive, that was a worry coming in, but those boys are nasty down there, im excited about them.

LIVESTRONG said:
Williams, the guy who had his eyes on that interception the whole time and dropped the ball right?

yea, he had an easy INT, and he studdered and then slipped and fell. Mickey was getting in his *** for that play. big plays are what win defensive struggles, and he had a oppritunity and failed to make it.

all i know is we have some absolute animals at LB, buster is a beast and #10 geno is going to be a stud, #83 is a freak also

I knew we were going to be a good team, but we stepped it up another notch by winning in the orange Bowl. With the remaining schedule we have, we have a legitimate shot @ being undefeated when the Gators come to town. We owe them big time from that barn-yard wooping they gave us last year.

its funny how gator fans think they have the game at doak already in the books. buster and gino are gonna f*k up leak and his o-line

MelbournePhin said:
its funny how gator fans think they have the game at doak already in the books. buster and gino are gonna f*k up leak and his o-line

:lol: I would not say locked up, But do you remember last year? Yeah we also have a much better team and I would say we have a better defense too. We have a couple of decent LB's in Brandon Siler and Earl Everett.

Skeet84 said:
:lol: I would not say locked up, But do you remember last year? Yeah we also have a much better team and I would say we have a better defense too. We have a couple of decent LB's in Brandon Siler and Earl Everett.

last year means nothing.............that was the most fluke game ever.

Nappy Roots said:

Last year only means something if FSU won right? We could argue forever and we probably will, But only time will tell the story right.

Skeet84 said:

300 yds. to southern miss

Skeet84 said:
Last year only means something if FSU won right? We could argue forever and we probably will, But only time will tell the story right.

no, if you would of won 28-21 it would of matter, if you would of won 13-10 it would of mattered. that was a fluke game and you know it...

MelbournePhin said:
300 yds. to southern miss

Without two of our best Defensive players. They only scored 7 points on a short field cause of a freshman mistake. Points is the only thing that matters.

Nappy Roots said:
no, if you would of won 28-21 it would of matter, if you would of won 13-10 it would of mattered. that was a fluke game and you know it...

No it was a great game til halftime and Florida just beat FSU down. Thats just plain and simple. Florida was better in every phase of the game last year Offense, Defense and Special Teams

MelbournePhin said:

:confused: Who said anything about it being in the books? I would hope most fans realize it will be a tough game for both teams.

Nappy Roots said:

What exactly is your definition of fluke? You can call it whatever you want, looking past the Gators to the ACC Championship Game seems to be the most popular excuse. It was no "fluke" that the Noles got their *** handed to them, plain and simple.

Back
Top Bottom