Official FSU Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official FSU Thread

Motion said:
What exactly is your definition of fluke? You can call it whatever you want, looking past the Gators to the ACC Championship Game seems to be the most popular excuse. It was no "fluke" that the Noles got their *** handed to them, plain and simple.

it was a beautiful thing...

Motion said:
What exactly is your definition of fluke? You can call it whatever you want, looking past the Gators to the ACC Championship Game seems to be the most popular excuse. It was no "fluke" that the Noles got their *** handed to them, plain and simple.

:rolleyes2

Motion said:

:D Still brings a smile to my face!

i never wouldve though our defense would be this dominating this year, especially after losing sims, nicholson, wimbley, and bunkley but we played lights out. I knew all about timmons and davis but had no clue hayes was such a badd azz. if our d plays like it did last nite... national chmpionship baby

Hey I was a jerk to some of you guys the other night sorry, that loss hurt

Its obviously both teams have a great defense and we need to get our offenses going.

Hopefully we will get to see a rematch in the ACC title game, good luck the rest of the way

Alex44 said:
Hey I was a jerk to some of you guys the other night sorry, that loss hurt

Its obviously both teams have a great defense and we need to get our offenses going.

Hopefully we will get to see a rematch in the ACC title game, good luck the rest of the way

I really respect this post. Most of us fans do get aliuttle lost in the moment, But its all good

Skeet84 said:
Why there is always this year. :D

What are y'all talking about

gatorsnoles05-1.jpg

:wink:

Let's just hope our offense can get on track today. We need to come out firing. Last year was the same scenerio vs. The Citadel, we started real slow and were down 10-3 late in the 2nd qtr before we got on track. Maybe we can establish a ground game today, which would be great.

Back
Top Bottom