Official FSU Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official FSU Thread

I want FSU to win so we can face then in the ACC title game....I want them to be undefeated untill then :yes:

I didn't see the game, but was FSU that bad, or was Troy that good? Usually a game like that goes 45-7 Seminoles.:confused:

Jaydog57 said:
I didn't see the game, but was FSU that bad, or was Troy that good? Usually a game like that goes 45-7 Seminoles.:confused:

Well the announcers for the Miami game were saying Troy is a very well coached team. So I dont know

I would like to congratulate all the nole fans on the great win tonight. Way to squeak past Troy.....yea you guys are really going to beat the gators this year.:sidelol:

The longest run by FSU is 11 yards and that's by Drew Wetherford. Look out guys, we're looking at national championship contenders this year. LMAO.

Alex44 said:
Well the announcers for the Miami game were saying Troy is a very well coached team. So I dont know

Yea they are . . . I have always like Troy, they have a real good coaching staff and have talented guys who make plays. They have givin teams problems before . . . they are a team definetly NOT to look past, as FSU found out 2nite.

FinSinceBirth said:
I would like to congratulate all the nole fans on the great win tonight. Way to squeak past Troy.....yea you guys are really going to beat the gators this year.:sidelol:

That' s OK, talk it up while you can. And then come see us after you lose 2 out of the next 3 ball games. We definately underestimated Troy, but that's not saying they didn't play great. Troy probably played the best game of their lives last night on top of us trying to give them the ball game.

But the great thing about this year, is that most 'Nole fans understand that we are probably still a year away from another NC. We are just taking it game to game and seeing what happens. While you Gator fans realize that you either need to put up or shut up this year. But we won, I'll take 2-0 right now. And after how ya'll embarassed us last year when we were already down, I think you already know what is coming to you this year. So just talk it up while you can.

UF Fin Kat said:
:rofl:

think you can compete with UF still nappy? YOUR. TEAM. SUCKS.

k....

how many top 25 teams have you beat?

oh ok..

wait until the end of the year.

Jaydog57 said:

actually Troy played perfect football up until the last 5 minutes or so. i dont know much about Troy, but its obvious they are well coached. and we continue to not be.

You can't tell me after a game like that you are confident about beating the gators. Believe me I have question marks about the gators and I am worried about winning our big games with our tough schedule, but if I were nole fans, I wouldn't be too confident yet. F$U could easily be 0-2 right now.

Get Up And Go said:
You can't tell me after a game like that you are confident about beating the gators. Believe me I have question marks about the gators and I am worried about winning our big games with our tough schedule, but if I were nole fans, I wouldn't be too confident yet. F$U could easily be 0-2 right now.

........we played great when we needed to this year. played great when it mattered. if anything that makes us that much better. lets see how yall perform under pressure before we crown yall the greatest team ever ok? :rolleyes2

oh, and incase you forget, there are still 9 games between our game, so talkin like we shouldnt be confident because we played a bad game, 9 games before that one? little ridiculous dont you think? even for florida fans. if we lose a bunch of games in those 9 games, then i might be concerned about yall.

UF Fin Kat said:
i keep forgetting that troy is "well coached." that explains everything.

no. thats not what i said. alot of things went into that game being that close.

1. FSU didnt play good and played without passion.

2. Troy played pretty much perfect football up until the end.

3. FSU got out coached clearly.

its clear we had a hangover from the UM game just 5 days ago. Troy also rose to the occasion though. even then though, had we not played a bad game, it wouldnt of been close even if they did play perfect the hole game.

Back
Top Bottom