Official Game Thread: Paraguay vs England | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Paraguay vs England

Pepino Cuevas is in now. This young man was a shining star for Paraguay in 2002. I was surprised that he was not starting....this could be the push Paraguay needs for the tie.

Whitedolphin54 said:
This ref is a joke

That looked like a clean tackle to me. The announcers over here just said they think the ref is looking extra hard at Crouch.

guatemalanfan said:
how 's the game?

Dissapointing!! England is just content to sit on this 1-0 lead.. Shows you what they think of Paraguay's ability to score eh? Well, for that matter, Paraguay has never scored against England :lol:

Prime Time said:
Nice save by Bobadilla

That sure was! On the other side, the goal keeper for England has a howitzer for a leg! I wonder what he has planned this fall...hmmm... :)

I know I am a goober, but I love that kind of sportsmanship!

Maybe this performance isn't as bad as you guy's make out. Paraguay have not lost to a European side in their last 7 games.

Very dissapointing showing by both teams..Beckham dissapeared this half...

Well, unlike this game, one can expect the Argentina-Ivory Coast to be exciting to the end. Now, Sweden-TT? I fear we'll see the Swedes pull an England and bunker up after they take the lead...

I thought it was a good game even with England playing a little conservative. We got a win, and that is all that matters to me!

Whitedolphin54 said:
Points in the bag--that is all that matters. We will play better when we have to

You better hope so. Because you won't go past the Round of 8 If you all keep playing like this.

Back
Top Bottom