---Official Golf Thread---- | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

---Official Golf Thread----

Playing 9 holes today with a new putter. Hopefully this one works as my last one obviously has a manufacture defect.

:idk:

Good luck. Just a thought. Try chipping it closer to the hole and your putter will be much easier to use. LOL.

Mixed results today. One nice birdie putt on a par 5 from about 15 feet.

Good luck. Just a thought. Try chipping it closer to the hole and your putter will be much easier to use. LOL.

Never thought of that. I'll try it next time :)

Birdie, what is that? Been several months since I made one of those. It will take while to get used to new putter.

Someone above must of heard me whining. 3rd hole today par 3 130 yards. Hit it to within 15 ft. Then drained the birdie. Drought is over. First Birdie in England.

[video=youtube_share;l_o9mICN5x0]http://youtu.be/l_o9mICN5x0[/video]

would have been even better if he could have hit it close and got a birdie.

A few. Golf is not big in Italy. But there are several in the Wichita area. Can't wait to get my clubs and start playing them

Sounds good. For some reason I thought you were still overseas.

My boss phoned me today. He said, "Is everything OK at the office?"

I said, "It’s all under control. It's been a very busy day. I haven't stopped to take a break all day."

"Can you do me a favour?" he asked.

I said "Of course, what is it?"

"Pick up the pace a little ... I'm in the group behind you."

Back in the States and at Golf league last night. Almost chipped in on a par 3 for birdie. Had a kick in par after it did a horse shoe.
Was hitting the ball well but left a lot of stokes on the putting green. 47 on the back nine is pretty good for me. Had a chance to cancel a couple double bogies but couldn't make the par putts.

Golf league championship is on Friday, Should be fun.

Woke up yesterday with the goal of shooting a 95 in the league championship. My first tee shot went into the hazard and took triple bogies on the first two holes. Not a good start. But then started to get in a groove. Got 3 pars to help cancel the triples. Then needed to make 5 footer to save bogie on the last hole. Made it and whala 95 was my score. 1 under par with my handicap. I was happy. My partner shot a 94 so it was a good battle between us all day. He had an incredible hole on the back nine. Perfect tee shot on par 5, then a beautiful 5 wood right at the pin. The ball cleared a trap but stopped just short of the green in the fringe. He then made the putt from fringe for an eagle 3 on par 5. 3 perfect shots. I haven't seen that done in about 20 years. Lots of fun

How I celebrate making a birdie

[video=youtube_share;2irc3X_z7bI]http://youtu.be/2irc3X_z7bI[/video]

My golf partners are usually not amused .

No feeling so bad about my ability to make a simple 6 feet putt now

[video=youtube_share;bw69m8FxsD8]http://youtu.be/bw69m8FxsD8[/video]

:)

I was watching that. That was painful but it makes you feel a little better about it happening to you occasionally.

Back
Top Bottom