*** OFFICIAL JAGUARS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 15 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL JAGUARS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 15

why is kheeston randall inactive? He has had some limited playing time this year, and I haven't seen him do anything that would warrant him seeing any less playing time. If we are to let starks test the FA waters, this is a guy we should probably be seeing as much time in the game as we can.

why is kheeston randall inactive? He has had some limited playing time this year, and I haven't seen him do anything that would warrant him seeing any less playing time. If we are to let starks test the FA waters, this is a guy we should probably be seeing as much time in the game as we can.

If Starks walks the chances are Odrick kicks inside and defensive end becomes a high priority early in the draft, IMO.

Will Armon Binns be active do we think? Any thoughts on what he may be able to bring today?

I like Binns, it will be good to see him play. I was impressed when he played against us.

Well let's see what we have with Armon Binns being active. Wow Egnew poor guy I feel he will be cut at the end of the season. This guy is a bust.

Well let's see what we have with Armon Binns being active. Wow Egnew poor guy I feel he will be cut at the end of the season. This guy is a bust.

Ireland doesn't cut draft picks so early...except that time he cut Patrick Turner, oh and that time he let go Pat White, oh yeah forgot about Clyde Gates. But you know what I mean lol

I am willing to give Binns some time. He has shown flashes at the NFL level.

The Pats wanted him too so that might mean something.

I am willing to give Binns some time. He has shown flashes at the NFL level.

The Pats wanted him too so that might mean something.

He was productive against us earlier in the season. Seems like a decent guy, smart and has his feet on the ground.

I'm starting to question if going to a sports bar to watch this game was a good idea

Back
Top Bottom