*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK4 | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK4

Keep Fales he shown out today. Cutler is prone to injury and like Moore not a young buck.

Just look how easy it is for the LT to block our 9 tech (Harris) on a basic power play. Ridiculous.

Center pins the 1 tech (Godchaux) and the backside guard pulls into the frontside C gap.

A consistent use of the wide 9 is useless.

Last edited:
So in a game where Miami got 5 sacks Harris got zero...against 3rd/4th/5th string players he managed to have no stat line...no sacks, no tackles, not even an assisted tackle.

Any hope I had for this guy is dwindling. Oh well, Dolphins front office strikes again.

Cut Moore, keep Fales, Morgan, and Chase Allen.

That was a really fun game from an observational point of view. So many borderline players. Management won't get any sleep this weekend.

I've said it before and I'm sure you'll hear me say it again; worst place to be in a pass rush situation is behind the QB because it allows him to easily step up in the pocket, allude the pressure, and make the play. Wide 9 lends to that setting way too often.

LT's job couldn't be easier so far vs Harris.

Last edited:
Well this is comforting . . . Rashod Hill is the backup LT. :sick

Goofy footed punters are usually good to have around but Darr is so solid can't see him losing his gig
Darr is decent - I would have considered him a certainty to hold his spot a few weeks ago, but Haack has consistently out-punted him at practice. Very real chance to beat him.

Last edited:
Nice ST coaching and heads up play by Morgan to fade away from a punt within the 20 and make the fair catch signal on the opposite side of the field to draw the opposition and better ensure it bounces thru endzone.

Back
Top Bottom