Official Miami Heat "Warmup" Thread (Offseason) | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Miami Heat "Warmup" Thread (Offseason)

And while Kapono is in the game for your dropping 8-12 points a night, the guy he is defending is scoring 20+. On the other hand, Artest will get you 15-18 points, while making it miserable for his guy to score.

And on the other hand, Artest will be trying for 30+ every night, instead of assuming his proper role in the pecking order... when he's not heading up to row four to pull a Kimbo on someone.

I'd rather get Chauncey Billups than Ron "Me" Artest.

And on the other hand, Artest will be trying for 30+ every night, instead of assuming his proper role in the pecking order... when he's not heading up to row four to pull a Kimbo on someone.

I don't think Artest would try to get 30 points a game with Shaq and D-Wade there

So you'd rather waste time trying to get a player that you have no chance of getting? Come on now. We don't have a chance in hell at acquiring Chauncey Billups.

Artest and Bibby are nice fits for Miami. Would I like making a deal for either or both? I don't know. I'd be mixed about it, personally.

Gabe Pruitt, Zabian Dowdell, Glen Davis, Derrick Byars.. still on the board. Can one of those guys fall 9 more spots? I'd love it.

Why didn't Alando Tucker get drafted in the top ten picks? Did he had bad workouts or what? Because he was a beast in college.

Holly jesus...we *** raped the Sixers...we get cash AND a 09' second round pick. to trade one spot...for a guy we didn't want in the first place.

I don't think Artest would try to get 30 points a game with Shaq and D-Wade there

Yes, he would. Ron Artest is the Terrell Owens of the NBA.

KiNG said:
So you'd rather waste time trying to get a player that you have no chance of getting? Come on now. We don't have a chance in hell at acquiring Chauncey Billups.

I said I'd rather have Billups. I didn't say I'd try to get him.

They said that a 1st round pick is worth 3 million in CASH value in the nba...a 2nd is worth 900k.....

Philly must not like money to just send away 900k and cash to trade one spot.

Yes, he would. Ron Artest is the Terrell Owens of the NBA.

I said I'd rather have Billups. I didn't say I'd try to get him.

Artest would be a good addition to the Heat and he would not try and out shine D-Wade and Shaq. It wouldn't happen and I think he would know that. Pat Riley would also keep him in control

Holly jesus...we *** raped the Sixers...we get cash AND a 09' second round pick. to trade one spot...for a guy we didn't want in the first place.
thats like what the vikings did to us whne we drafted cary

Back
Top Bottom