Official Miami Heat "Warmup" Thread (Offseason) | Page 35 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Miami Heat "Warmup" Thread (Offseason)

Heat GM Pfund signs multiyear contract extension

Miami Heat general manager Randy Pfund has signed a contract extension and will return for a 13th season with the organization.

Pfund has helped the Heat reach the playoffs 10 times, including 2006, when they won the NBA title. He helped team president and coach Pat Riley with trades, free agent deals and draft selections that brought Shaquille O'Neal, Dwyane Wade, Alonzo Mourning, Tim Hardaway, Eddie Jones, Antoine Walker and Caron Butler to Miami.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/basketball/nba/07/20/heat.pfund.ap/index.html

Yo Section, do you remember the regular season game where the Knicks beat us and that Knicks fan came in here talking crap? I remember we kept pointing out the DISGUSTING free throw disparity. Take this with a grain of salt, but it was posted by a KNICKS fan:

The talk is that game was rigged.

and Donaghy cost us the #2 seed.

Here are the results from games he officiated last year with the Heat. (I bolded the games that I remember being "funky")

Oct. 31 vs. Bulls: Lost 108-66.
Nov. 21 vs. Hornets: Lost 101-86.
Dec. 30 vs. Magic: Lost 97-68.
Jan. 5 vs. Suns: Lost 108-80.
Feb. 5 vs. Bobcats: Won 113-93.
Feb. 26 vs. Knicks: Lost 99-93.
March 18 vs. Magic: Lost 97-83.
April 8 vs. Bobcats: Lost 111-103.

we kept pointing out the DISGUSTING free throw disparity. Take this with a grain of salt, but it was posted by a KNICKS fan:

Yeah I remember. The question is what will Stern do?

Back
Top Bottom