Official Miami Heat "Warmup" Thread (Offseason) | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Miami Heat "Warmup" Thread (Offseason)

you all know that haslem will have to be apart of any major trade

I'm not feeling Daniels as an upgrade for JWill.......and I'm not really excited about the potential of losing Posey for Pietrus. Starters for bench players?

I'm not feeling Daniels as an upgrade for JWill.......and I'm not really excited about the potential of losing Posey for Pietrus. Starters for bench players?

Till you watch Pietrus play.

He could be a younger more athletic version of Posey.

I have always been a big Antonio Daniels fan. But this JCN guy better pan out.

Till you watch Pietrus play.

He could be a younger more athletic version of Posey.

I have always been a big Antonio Daniels fan. But this JCN guy better pan out.
I was when Daniels played in SA..but I havent liked what I have seen out of him in Washington. And I have watched Pietrus some...I just think Posey is a more polished player. But I can understand going younger.

Golden State restricted free agent Mickael Pietrus, perhaps the best small forward still available, wants to play for Miami, agent Bill McCandless said, but it will only happen through a sign-and-trade. Talks between the Heat and Warriors are ongoing, but it's unclear if a deal will get done, McCandless said Tuesday.

Miami Herald

any word on any heat transactions?

i know we lost kapono but did we get anyone yet i heard we r trying to go for mo williams and such

Back
Top Bottom