Official Miami Heat "Warmup" Thread (Offseason) | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Miami Heat "Warmup" Thread (Offseason)

prolly someone who will never end up playing over here

OH SNAP. I had forgotten that Richards was still on the board....

that would have been a good pick too.

Barac will be a project for any team choosing to draft him, and if he is selected it will almost certainly be in the second round. At 20 years old, though, he has time to improve. He has a more NBA-ready body than most international big men his age. Barac averaged 13.0 points and 7.1 rebounds per game last season for BC Siroki Prima of the Adriatic League. He has some intriguing skills for a player his size, as he can shoot the occasional 3-pointer and is an excellent ballhandler for a 7-footer.......

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/draft/prospect?contentId=8835441&year=2007

Scouting Report

Wayne sat mostly because he was sick though....I think he will be a decent player eventually.
i hope so somtimes i odnt think Pat gives wright and simion enough of a chane to play

Guys...think of this.....

Riley almost pulled the trigger on a deal for Jason Richardson two years ago...and then again this past season....

Now he is in Charlotte.....maybe it will be easier to get him now.

Draft Summary:

HEAT Acquires Daequan Cook From The Philadelphia 76ers In The 2007 NBA Draft

The Miami HEAT announced today they have conveyed the draft rights to Jason Smith (the 20th pick in the 2007 NBA Draft) to the Philadelphia 76ers in exchange for the draft rights to Daequan Cook (the 21st pick in the 2007 NBA Draft) along with Philadelphia’s own 2009 second round pick and cash considerations.

hpg0607_cook_160-1.jpg

Cook (6-5, 210-pounds), was named as the Big Ten Sixth Man of the Year by the league’s coaches and was named Honorable Mention All Big-Ten by the media in his only season with Ohio State. As a freshman, he appeared in 39 games (one start) for the Buckeyes and averaged 9.8 points, 4.3 rebounds, and 1.0 assists while shooting .445 percent from the field and shot a team-best .415 percent from three-point range.

HEAT Acquires Second Round Pick In The 2009 NBA Draft

hpg0607_barac_160-1.jpg

MIAMI, June 28 – The Miami HEAT announced today they have acquired the Indiana Pacers’ second-round pick in the 2009 NBA Draft in exchange for the draft rights to Stanko Barac (the 39th pick in the 2007 NBA Draft).

Barac (7-1, 240-pounds), appeared in 62 games (21 starts) for Siroki Prima in the Adriatic League and averaged 7.3 points, 4.3 rebounds and 0.3 blocks.

http://www.nba.com/heat/news/summerheat2007.html

Back
Top Bottom