Official Miami Heat "Warmup" Thread (Offseason) | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Miami Heat "Warmup" Thread (Offseason)

like dwyne simion :sidelol::sidelol:

*Wayne Simien

And he'd of been a rotation player last year if it wasn't for his illness.

He's going to get that opportunity now, especially if we don't re-sign both Kapono and Posey, which would open up some more time at the 3 for Toine, and his time at the 4 for Simien. I wouldn't be shocked if Haslem is moved, honestly. Charlotte could use a PF, and we could use Gerald Wallace in a sign-and-trade.

Heat TV with Daequan Cook (pre-draft)

http://www.nba.com/heat/multimedia/htv0607_cookdraft_preview.html

3 things he said that jumped out to me:

1. Feels teams wouldn't be able to double Shaq/Wade anymore with him on the outside.
2. Confident that he can be a superstar and great scorer one day.
3. Favorite team to watch is the San Antonio Spurs, because of how fundamentally gifted they are. Isn't that refreshing to hear from a 20-year old? I thought he'd say Cleveland because of LeBron, or something stupid like that.

I thought we were going to take T.Green from Florida with the 2nd pick.

So with the trade of our second round pick, we have 2 2nd rounders in 2009???

I believe we have 3 2nd-rounders in 2009.

The two acquired tonight + our's.

I believe we have Orlando's 1st round pick next year, lottery protected.

Go Magic! Make those playoffs!

I sure hope they picked Cook with the intention of trading him. Otherwise it makes no sense. Hes not ready to contribute in any way, and even if he was the Heat have nowhere for him to play. Last time I checked the Heat have a pretty good player at that position.

Sonics' Lewis on Heat's radar, according to source

MIAMI According to an NBA source close to the situation, the Heat plans a push to acquire forward Rashard Lewis from the SuperSonics.

Earlier this month Lewis opted out of the final two years of his Seattle contract, bypassing a guaranteed $21 million to become a free agent as of Sunday.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-flspheatnotes29nbjun29,0,5707714.story?coll=sfla-sports-front

I may be wrong but I think it's a pipe dream.

I believe we have 3 2nd-rounders in 2009.

The two acquired tonight + our's.

I believe we have Orlando's 1st round pick next year, lottery protected.

Go Magic! Make those playoffs!

You don't get our 1st rder it's a swap at best.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom