***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 175 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying it is or it isn't true, but this is all coming from a guy who masterminded a 900 million dollar Ponzi scheme......so he doesn't have a whole lot of credibility in my opinion.

It's never a good thing when someone who is admittedly close to the program, and had a building named after him writes something like this. Who knows if he kept proof of things etc. I know his reputation is mush, and the book is to help payback investors the money he stole from them, but it certainly doesn't help anything. Any news of Miami "cheating" is bad news.

Paul Dee is the head of the NCAA infractions committee, and he was the AD for Miami during the biggest years with allegations, so I'd imagine he'd recuse himself from the investigation, and the NCAA might not even open an investigation so as not to have to give the appearance their infractions chairman was involved in a time with infractions going on.

FWIW, Randy immediately distanced himself from this guy when he took the job, and the University is more concerned with cooperating with the text message investigation than anything else. It isn't great press, but I think Miami will avoid any sanctions from this one.

One more day to the start of Hurricanes football! We've got a warmup game against FAMU, and then it's the big game against OSU! Can't wait for that one. I hope we have a helluva season guys. I'm optimistic about this year, a great defense and I'm hoping for a bit of maturity in the offense and some more experience with the coordinators. it's all about the U!

This defense has the potential to look like some Miami defenses of the past. They have talent everywhere. That D-Line is one of the best in the country.

clear.gif

This defense has the potential to look like some Miami defenses of the past. They have talent everywhere. That D-Line is one of the best in the country.

I agree. Some ridiculous talent on the D-Line. Real nice talent in the secondary as well. I'm a bit worried about linebacker though. Sean Spence, Kylan Robinson, and McCarthy is a solid starting unit, and we have some very athletic freshman, but I dunno. On offense, if our O-Line can hold up, we should be very good.

I realize its only FAMU, but this offense has me giddy so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom