***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 210 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Join my Group and see who is behind Randy Shannon or Who wants him and his WAYS Gone from Miami, This is Not a RACIST group.Will not Condone it.Trash talking is Fine But Keep it Civil.
I simply want the University to See Whats Going on with Shannon at the Helm of a Sinking Ship.It is also a Place that you can say who you think is the Next Helmsman for the Beleaguered Football program.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_161474413872174&ap=1

Jacory Harris, master of the interception

I'm sure one of those pretty boy quarterbacks from California that USC pumps out can run this offense better than Jacory.

Where has this offense been all of my life. Aldarius, Laron, Benjamin all making plays at WR, the TE's are involved and what a 1 - 2 punch at RB with Miller and Berry. I mean I was disappointed with the FSU loss like everybody else, but if this keeps up in the UNC game . . . please give Jacory, Randy and everybody else a break for a week.

This defense looks incredible, take away that big run and they have been damn near perfect.

I like how this team looks tonight. Swag is there, the stadium is loud and guys are making plays.

That was Miami football.

Seriously, the only thing I have to complain about is Shannon is too damn nice and should of run up the score...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom