***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 476 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Richt good playcaller Brad Kaaya bad QB.

Bad QB yes, but the play calling is EXTREMELY conservative.

Not impressed either way, but I like Richt overall.

This game and season is pretty much over though if they score again before the half. We'll probably get demolished at Blacksburg on Thursday night.

Very uninspiring showing by the offense today. Absolutely disgusting. Sets the stage nicely for the pathetic Dolphins tomorrow.

Game.

We ****ing suck. Blown out at home by North Carolina in Randy Shannon/Al Golden fashion. Embarrassing.

No hope left for any teams in South Florida except the Panthers. When was the last time you heard that, if ever?

Bad QB yes, but the play calling is EXTREMELY conservative.

Not impressed either way, but I like Richt overall.

This game and season is pretty much over though if they score again before the half. We'll probably get demolished at Blacksburg on Thursday night.

Very uninspiring showing by the offense today. Absolutely disgusting. Sets the stage nicely for the pathetic Dolphins tomorrow.

Can you blame Richt for not trusting Kaaya?

Can you blame Richt for not trusting Kaaya?

I can blame him for the questionable play calling.....AGAIN. Two weeks in a row.

That decision to run on 3rd and 5 rings a bell. And many more. Just too damn conservative.

Kaaya sucks, but I really dislike the playcalling the last two weeks. Still, we win if he hits on some easy throws early in this game.

I am not at all impressed with Richt's play calling though. Don't like it at all.

Manny Diaz might be the only thing we have to get excited about in the future.

Manny Diaz might be the only thing we have to get excited about in the future.

Right now I agree.

Regardless of the situation it's just crazy to me that 11 years later we're still a mid level team in the JUCO side of the ACC. This is Miami. We should be steam rolling our way to the ACC title game every year in the Coastal.

This is really sad, and not promising at all.

Same ol' Canes is right. The glory days are gone.

It looks like Kaaya is just not getting it done. It really stinks that a guy who showed promise as a freshman has just ended up being another in a long line of QB's that just didn't deliver on early promise.

As a VT student who was at the Miami game tonight. If you think tannehill has bad pocket presence holy **** brad kaaya makes him look like an expert. Ran into so many sacks on his own

Climbs the pocket or steps forward ok at the end of his drop but that kids not gonna avoid many clean rushers

Throws a good fade

Last edited by a moderator:
Richt will get the team on the right track. College football is just loaded now with great coaches and recruiters. Just saying Da U and talking "swag" ain't gonna cut it anymore. Trust me as a Michigan fan living off of rep isn't good enough anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom