***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 477 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richt will get the team on the right track. College football is just loaded now with great coaches and recruiters. Just saying Da U and talking "swag" ain't gonna cut it anymore. Trust me as a Michigan fan living off of rep isn't good enough anymore.

Just a question,with one National Championship in the last 67 years...what rep has Michigan been living off of?

I'm also sick and tired of Mark Richt killing drives by running the football on 2nd and 10 setting up long third downs consistently.

Can't run the ball for ****, yet we're running EVERY first AND second down. It's stubborn and just outright stupid.

We desperately need a REAL offensive coordinator next season.

I have no faith that this program will ever return to glory. It's not just that these are Al Golden's kids.... The play calling is probably more garbage than anything else. Not impressed at all.

The only possitive going forward aside from Richards is Manny Diaz and his defense.

This program sucks. I'd say our 5 year ceiling is top 20-25.

I have no faith that this program will ever return to glory. It's not just that these are Al Golden's kids.... The play calling is probably more garbage than anything else. Not impressed at all.

The only possitive going forward aside from Richards is Manny Diaz and his defense.

This program sucks. I'd say our 5 year ceiling is top 20-25.

Until Brad Kaaya can prove he is a legit QB they will continue to run the ball.

As pissed as I am but we have to give Richt a couple years. He is playing with Golden's kids after all. They may just not be that good - especially on offense. Kaaya has definitely made steps backwards. If your passing game is shaky you rely on the running game. I think the players are just not a fit for Richt.

The other thing is that college football more than anything else emotions are extremely important. I think the loss against FSU took a lot away from the team. They are not the same since. A stupid extra point.....

It was definitely exciting to crack the top 10 for a week.

Just a question,with one National Championship in the last 67 years...what rep has Michigan been living off of?

Didn't see this till now, but I'll humor you.

Look no further than the Rich Rodriguez debacle where Michigan's AD and President took the approach that all the top candidates would be beating down their doors for the chance to coach at Michigan.

Look at the arrogance where they talked about hating Rod because he wasn't a Michigan Man, and only a Michigan Man should coach at Michigan.

Michigan trumpeted about how they hadn't had a losing season in over 50 years before Rich Rod, and also told everybody Rod failed because he wasn't us.

Now granted, each time Michigan's job has opened recently a MIchigan alum has been the top candidate, but too many fans/boosters/alum thought the Block M was enough to bring in talent and make us great, and that the coach didn't matter.

Lol, he wasn't even close to the marker when his knee hit the grass.

ACC refs just hate Miami more than any program.

Lol, he wasn't even close to the marker when his knee hit the grass.

ACC refs just hate Miami more than any program.
Apparently, you've never watched them litter the field yellow against FSU. Did you watch the Clemson game and see the phantom chop block and unsportsmanlike conduct that essentially cost FSU the game and kept Clemson unbeaten?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Wondering? Are there are rumors where the canes might head for Bowl season?

After my Alma mater whiffed last weekend against Oregon, I'd like to see them in the Alamo vs TCU or the Sun Bowl against The Canes (what should have been last yr).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom