Official MLB All-Star Thread (?) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official MLB All-Star Thread (?)

culpepper2chambers said:
damn. i wanna watch but extra innings in seattle.

I'll let you know man, I'm thinking he'll probably get on the team, he's having a good year so far.

AL Reserves:

Joe Mauer, Jim Thome, Paul Konerko, Robbie Cano, Jose Lopez, Michael Young, Migeul Tejeda, Troy Glaus, Gary Mathews Jr., J. Dye, Alex Rios (won't play due to injury), Grady Sizemore, and Vernon Wells.

Wow Guillen certainly picked a lot of White Sox huh? Where's Nick Swisher or Travis Hafner?

culpepper2chambers said:
did u expect any different?

Of course not, all managers do it. And people get screwed every year. I'm sure both Hafner and Swisher will be on the fan ballot to vote for the 30th man.

NL Reserves:

Ryan Howard, Berkman, Dan Uggla, Edgar Renteria, Miggy Cabrera, Freddy Sanchez, Scott Rolen, Brian McCann, Andruw Jones, Carlos Lee, Matt Holiday.

Nomar not on the team is a joke too. Maybe he'll get voted in by the fans.

wait, did i just hear Griffey aint going? WTF?

4th in OF voting and hes not even a reserve?

Nappy Roots said:

Nope, he might be on the 30th man ballot though.

Ray Finkle said:
NL Reserves:

Ryan Howard, Berkman, Dan Uggla, Edgar Renteria, Miggy Cabrera, Freddy Sanchez, Scott Rolen, Brian McCann, Andruw Jones, Carlos Lee, Matt Holiday.

Nomar not on the team is a joke too. Maybe he'll get voted in by the fans.

you gonna take 4 1B?

Nappy Roots said:
you gonna take 4 1B?

Nomar is leading the NL in batting, and even missed about 20 to 25 games in the beginning of the year. He's been great all year and although he doesn't have the HRs, Howard or Berkman do, he's been just as good if not better. The NL has 4 3rd basemen on the team, so why not 4 1B man.

Nappy Roots said:

stat wise he doesnt match up. Instances like that him being 4th this year in fan voting are why people whine about fan voting. His stats stink compared to andruw and the other reserve of's. Fans vote for who they like not who deserves it

Ray Finkle said:
Nomar is leading the NL in batting, and even missed about 20 to 25 games in the beginning of the year. He's been great all year and although he doesn't have the HRs, Howard or Berkman do, he's been just as good if not better. The NL has 4 3rd basemen on the team, so why not 4 1B man.
Plus nomar can act as a backup ss for a game

Back
Top Bottom