***Official N.Y. Jets @ Patriots Thursday Night Football Game Thread*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official N.Y. Jets @ Patriots Thursday Night Football Game Thread***

I can not wait to LOL @ the Jests tonight.

I am hoping for something similar to Thanksgiving 2012. Buttfumble part 2 would be great.

Perhaps Geno could come up with something original. Maybe he will get frustrated, take a snap, turn straight around and heave the ball out of the back of the endzone, and storm off of the field all pissed off like a big ****ing baby. That would be outstanding. :lol:

I think you are going to be as excited as watching Ryan Tannehill play QB

‏@JasonLaCanfora 5m5 minutes ago
Pats have promoted RB Jonas Gray from the practice squad, as expected. I'd anticipate him seeing action tonight

Ex-Dolphin will get shot.

horrible weather too...i smell a reel of cmon mans starring geno smith :lol:

horrible weather too...i smell a reel of cmon mans starring geno smith :lol:

His whole career has been a reel of C'mon Mans. :lol:

kuxlarge-1.gif

genosmithfumblesagainsttitans-1.gif

genosmithjetso-1.gif

GenoFlop-1.gif

genty-1.gif

originalgif-1.jpg

geno20_standard_3520-1.gif

genos3-1.gif

I predict the Pats force the to make mistakes and capitalize on it to win easily

That didn't take long. And for the record Vareen had to stretch out and make a great catch on a bad throw by Brady.

Just are certainly giving the Pats a good game through 1.

Well the Jests are dominating this game since that first TD by the Pats.

Notice the similarities to Dolphins games? 10 straight 1st downs by the Jests. Yet, this FG makes it a 9-7 lead for them. Dominating the game, leading by 2 points. :lol:

This is what happens when your QB blows.

Patriots scored the last 10 points before halftime, including Gostowski's 39-yard FG, and the Patriots lead over four N.Y. Jets field goals at halftime, 14-12.

Well the Jests are dominating this game since that first TD by the Pats.

Notice the similarities to Dolphins games? 10 straight 1st downs by the Jests. Yet, this FG makes it a 9-7 lead for them. Dominating the game, leading by 2 points. :lol:

This is what happens when your QB blows.
And don't Falcons fans know it when push comes to shove

Back
Top Bottom