***Official N.Y. Jets @ Patriots Thursday Night Football Game Thread*** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official N.Y. Jets @ Patriots Thursday Night Football Game Thread***

Jets are going to win this if Geno doesn't turn the ball over. They are running the ball really, really well.

Brady to Amendola connected again for their second TD from 3rd and 19. Patriots ead now 27-19.

after this game the sched gets much easier than it has been this last month.

So now it's gonna be easier :brewskis:

This (1-6) team could beat Kotite's (1-15) team with ease! BWAAAAHAHAHA

thanks for a 4 quarter quality watch thursday nighter...damn...i wanted that kick to split the uprights...have to say pretty clean game from geno...no balls into coverage really made some nice throws...drop in the bucket over an undercutting revis td ball to cumberland placed spot on...running the ball with him entirely too much...if he makes it thru 16 games playing like that i will be floored...his pocket play still leaves a lot to be desired

So now it's gonna be easier :brewskis:

This (1-6) team could beat Kotite's (1-15) team with ease! BWAAAAHAHAHA

good teams find ways to win close games, bad ones find ways to lose them. we have 5 one possession losses so we aren't good but the sched lightens up now so we'll see if we can start winning games.

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

thanks for a 4 quarter quality watch thursday nighter...damn...i wanted that kick to split the uprights...have to say pretty clean game from geno...no balls into coverage really made some nice throws...drop in the bucket over an undercutting revis td ball to cumberland placed spot on...running the ball with him entirely too much...if he makes it thru 16 games playing like that i will be floored...his pocket play still leaves a lot to be desired

That throw to Decker over Revis was spectacular. he played a quality game but we had a great game on the ground which helped. That needs to be the formula. we abandon the run way too easily and we stop running Chris Ivory for Chris Johnson too much for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom