**Official NCAA Championship Tournament Thread** | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official NCAA Championship Tournament Thread**

WOW.... Notre Dame better save some of this ball movement and great shooting for the Kentucky match.... on fire!!!

WOW.... Notre Dame better save some of this ball movement and great shooting for the Kentucky match.... on fire!!!

I definitely cursed a lot less this game than the Butler game. Great win for ND. Demetrius Jackson is definitely emerging as a great player for us.

I definitely cursed a lot less this game than the Butler game. Great win for ND. Demetrius Jackson is definitely emerging as a great player for us.

he has improved so much since last year... defensively is nice, but him being able to transition and finish so well has been huge. he has been a great improvement for the team.

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

Badgers..... nice run to take the lead.... lets see how UNC Wisconsin finishes off. 3:00 left and Badgers up by 4... lots of threes and Dekker is on fire!!!
...... PAGE big contested 3!!!!
...... PAGE AGAIN FROM 3... only down by 1 now UNC.
............ as I always say "Gotta hit your free throws!!!" Wisconsin surely did just that!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
They looked great against Maryland Bump but Kentucky is something else.

Drunk Bump is ready to start breaking ****.

Just saying.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Let's go Eers!
Let's go Eers!
Let's go Eers!

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Never say die!

Let's go Eers!
Let's go Eers!
Let's go Eers!

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Did I mention I'm ****ing drunk?

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

:lol:

I'm not sure I've ever seen a play like that before. A double blocked shot? Sorry Bumps but this one is only going to get uglier.

oh my god i am so nervous with this game... glad we got Farr off the court and jumped into the 1-3-1 already... made a little run to tie it up now. 10-10. we gotta rebound and only give them one shot possessions, and gotta hit our open twos!!!

LETS GO X

Jesus-****!!!

That half was ****ing embarrassing.

Drunk Bump is a goddamn mother****ing country mile from dealing with this **** in an acceptable manner.

**** Kentucky. **** them in a variety of assholes.

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

There ain't enough alcohol in my vicinity to deal with what reality is handing me.

:bobdole:

Back
Top Bottom