**Official NCAA Championship Tournament Thread** | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official NCAA Championship Tournament Thread**

Good Morning... great Sunday and last day of college hoops for us this weekend. enjoy the games!!!

great stuff yesterday as well:
467182482-jalen-reynolds-of-the-xavier-musketeers-gettyimages.jpg

467206276-steve-vasturia-of-the-notre-dame-fighting-gettyimages.jpg

g258258000000000000a13766184b8d70a69a4b934c9fe10143be9bdbbe.jpg

272-bCxvE.AuSt.55.jpeg

usa-today-8464790.0.jpg

DUKE MAKES ME PUKE!!!

Michigan State, loved it... Trice is leading these guys so nicely. Izzo... can you ever keep him and his team out of the sweet 16? elite 8? final 4? Virginia was first ACC team to fall... bye bye 2 seed!!!

DUKE MAKES ME PUKE!!!

Michigan State, loved it... Trice is leading these guys so nicely. Izzo... can you ever keep him and his team out of the sweet 16? elite 8? final 4? Virginia was first ACC team to fall... bye bye 2 seed!!!
Virginia just wants to get away from Michigan state in the tournament. This makes 2 years in a row that Virginia has been knocked out by Michigan state.

Kansas FINALLY has to play Wichita State. I hope WSU whoops their butt.

Kansas FINALLY has to play Wichita State. I hope WSU whoops their butt.

talk about a tale of two halves basically here so far. First half Kansas was moving the ball beautifully, getting awesome looks and hitting shots... where the Shockers were taking tough shots and not creating for each other. Second half Kansas cant do anything offensively as the Shockers dfense is everywhere, and creating transition points... as well as big shots are falling. Wichita State is looking great!!! 8:00 left and up by 13... WOW!!!
........ as soon as I sent, 3 pointer for Kansas.... 10 point lead now
........ as soon as I sent that, 3 pointer for Wichita State... back to 13...... holy crap, before I sent, Kansas hit a 3.... back to 10 point lead!!!

And there is is folks!!! Wichita State knocking off 2 seeded Kansas!!! Sweet 16 again... great game, great second half dominance!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure who I'm rooting for yet. Neither of these teams really scare me and I think ND can match up against both.

Wichita State would be the team t be afraid of more. Amazing guard play they have both sides of the court, can take it in and shoot... they get to the line a lot as well. ND has Grant obviously, and him and Van Fleet would be so much fun to watch battle!!!

I'm not sure who I'm rooting for yet. Neither of these teams really scare me and I think ND can match up against both.

I know you've got a stake in it because of a potential ND opponent but I'm pulling for WSU because their relationship with KS is very similiar to the relationship that used to exist between the University of Louisville and University Kentucky. For decades UK outright REFUSED to play U of L. Of course there were racist overtones to it. U of L was the small, urban university that let black players suit up. UK was the big, land grant school that was a founding member of the SEC. The NCAA finally remedied the situation in 1983 when they paired us up in the same region that March. We beat UK in overtime, and beat them pretty good. Soon after that all of the backwater KY state senators introduce a state resolution making a game between the 2 mandatory.

Lets go Dayton... without Matt Cavanaugh I wasnt expecting them to be ballin' like they are this year in the tournament. they have players still with the experience and ability... but no big guys.
....... wow D Davis of Dayton, freshman, with shot clock at the end drains a big 3 pointer. i think he is like 4/4 from three. Seibert on the bench, kid stepping up. thats how you win the games... like a team!!! everyone playing their part!!!
....... UGH, some awful turnovers and bad misses offensively allowed a nice run for Oklahoma who is up by 1 now with 4:30 on the clock.

well I am sad... good run Dayton, wish they took Oklahoma out though. A-10!!!

and Gonzaga is already running all over Iowa. this one might be getting ugly early and often!!!
........... yup.... it is

Wisconsin is so good... Oregon needs to just be on fire I guess to pull this off.

UNI vs. Louisville I am waiting for though (but first I must Walking Dead!!!)
THERE YA GO LOUPHINFAN!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
U of L playing well on both ends. I knew their gameplan would be to take Tuttle away and make all the other UNIs beat them. UNI doesn't have anyone that can keep Rozier out of the lane. We just need to keep knocking down shots to get this thing done.

Be forewarned fellow ACC fans:

The future of Cardinal basketball is Quentin Snyder at the 1 and Jaylen Johnson at the 4. I'm just telling you now. Rick is VERY high on Johnson.

congrats... i'd be smiling away too... this team making the sweet 16. kind of impressive in my mind!!!

rozier and snyder, how were they slicing into the lane all game and nailing everything? Louisville offense having 36 at half, you cannot let that happen. i was shocked!!!
Louisville defense though was good as always. didnt let UNI do anything, they looked slow, looked stuck, and couldnt move themselves or the ball much.

Nice thing too... sweet 16... they get to play a team they are familiar with in NC State, in a place they are familiar with in the Dome!!! enjoy!!!

Lets go Dayton... without Matt Cavanaugh I wasnt expecting them to be ballin' like they are this year in the tournament. they have players still with the experience and ability... but no big guys.
....... wow D Davis of Dayton, freshman, with shot clock at the end drains a big 3 pointer. i think he is like 4/4 from three. Seibert on the bench, kid stepping up. thats how you win the games... like a team!!! everyone playing their part!!!
....... UGH, some awful turnovers and bad misses offensively allowed a nice run for Oklahoma who is up by 1 now with 4:30 on the clock.

well I am sad... good run Dayton, wish they took Oklahoma out though. A-10!!!

and Gonzaga is already running all over Iowa. this one might be getting ugly early and often!!!
........... yup.... it is

Wisconsin is so good... Oregon needs to just be on fire I guess to pull this off.

UNI vs. Louisville I am waiting for though (but first I must Walking Dead!!!)
THERE YA GO LOUPHINFAN!!!

I thought real hard about putting another money line bet on U.D. against Oklahoma. I wasn't real impressed with the Sooner's victory over the Great Danes. But at the last minute I figured i was pushing my luck depending on the local team and stayed away. Good run for Flyers though.

Virginia is a modern day Wake Forest, great reg season team but can't win when it counts. so close to perfection for the ACC and UVa had to go and blow it.

Back
Top Bottom