**Official NCAA Championship Tournament Thread** | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official NCAA Championship Tournament Thread**

Matchups and Tipoffs for the Sweet 16:

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebas...nament-tv-schedule-tip-times-announcing-teams

Sweet 16

THURSDAY

7:15, CBS: No. 3 Notre Dame vs. No. 7 Wichita State (Albert/Webber/Elmore/Sager)

7:47, TBS: No. 1 Wisconsin vs. No. 4 North Carolina (Harlan/Miller/Bonner/Nichols)

Approx. 9:45, CBS: No. 1 Kentucky vs. No. 5 West Virginia (Albert/Webber/Elmore/Sager)

Approx. 10:17, TBS: No. 2 Arizona vs. No. 6 Xavier (Harlan/Miller/Bonner/Nichols)

FRIDAY

7:15, CBS: No. 2 Gonzaga vs. No. 11 UCLA (Nantz/Raftery/Hill/Wolfson)

7:37, TBS: No.4 Louisville vs. No. 8 NC State (Lundquist/Spanarkel/LaForce)

Approx. 9:45, CBS: No. 1 Duke vs. No. 5 Utah (Nantz/Raftery/Hill/Wolfson)

Approx. 10:07, TBS: No. 3 Oklahoma vs. No. 7 Michigan State (Lundquist/Spanarkel/LaForce)

Virginia is a modern day Wake Forest, great reg season team but can't win when it counts. so close to perfection for the ACC and UVa had to go and blow it.

That system doesn't leave enough margin for error. If they're down 7 or 8 points, it might as well be 14 or 16. If they don't play well, they're going to lose where as a team like UK or Duke can play poorly but still win.

A Kentucky/Louisville final guarantees me at least 2nd place in my pool. That's at least 300.00

UL is in a great spot, the East region has been blown apart. it's amazing looking at those 4 and thinking one of them will be in FF this year.

UL is in a great spot, the East region has been blown apart. it's amazing looking at those 4 and thinking one of them will be in FF this year.

Yeah if U of L plays like they did last night I don't think any of the other 3 teams left in the East are going to beat us. Especially since we're playing in the Carrier Dome, a place we're very familiar with. UNC has their work cut out for them, Wisky is a great team.

5 of the 16 teams left are from the ACC. That's the best conference right there now without a doubt.

Yeah if U of L plays like they did last night I don't think any of the other 3 teams left in the East are going to beat us. Especially since we're playing in the Carrier Dome, a place we're very familiar with. UNC has their work cut out for them, Wisky is a great team.

5 of the 16 teams left are from the ACC. That's the best conference right there now without a doubt.

Carolina is in the toughest region now having to probably beat Wisconsin and AZ to get to FF and those 2 teams are probably top 4 teams left. this late in the game you have to beat really good teams, I just hope they can beat Wisconsin and have a chance at the FF.

the ACC was the best, computer rankings said the BE and B12 but watching those conf's this year I was not impressed at all. we were one UVa choke away from a historical year. should be a fun Sweet 16, it's only been 3 years since the Heels made it but it feels like 15 years. Interesting note- the Heels have not lost a game in the Sweet 16 since 1992. they have either lost in the rd of 32 or elite 8 or later.

Carolina is in the toughest region now having to probably beat Wisconsin and AZ to get to FF and those 2 teams are probably top 4 teams left. this late in the game you have to beat really good teams, I just hope they can beat Wisconsin and have a chance at the FF.

the ACC was the best, computer rankings said the BE and B12 but watching those conf's this year I was not impressed at all. we were one UVa choke away from a historical year. should be a fun Sweet 16, it's only been 3 years since the Heels made it but it feels like 15 years. Interesting note- the Heels have not lost a game in the Sweet 16 since 1992. they have either lost in the rd of 32 or elite 8 or later.

Everytime I heard a talking head say the Big 12 was a better basketball conference than the ACC I had to ask "are you sure?" I just never saw it.

Everytime I heard a talking head say the Big 12 was a better basketball conference than the ACC I had to ask "are you sure?" I just never saw it.

it was all about inflated computer #s. Kansas didn't impress me all year and they won the Big 12. they probably finish 6th or 7th in the ACC.

I really feel sorry for the residents of Cleveland, Ohio. First they have to watch that abomination of a franchise play football on Sundays and now they have the fanbases of the Kentucky Wildcats and West Virginia Mountaineers descending on their city in a toothless cloud of meth and moonshine. If WVU pulls off the upset, their fans will light that city on fire causing more destruction to the city than the film crew for Marvel's Avengers did when they filmed there.

I really feel sorry for the residents of Cleveland, Ohio. First they have to watch that abomination of a franchise play football on Sundays and now they have the fanbases of the Kentucky Wildcats and West Virginia Mountaineers descending on their city in a toothless cloud of meth and moonshine. If WVU pulls off the upset, their fans will light that city on fire causing more destruction to the city than the film crew for Marvel's Avengers did when they filmed there.

All fan bases are obnoxious. I found it hilarious that University of Cincinnati fans were crying about Kentucky fans.

Good Morning guys... got some great games ahead tonight!!! get pumped... PUT YOUR GAME FACE ON!!!
Xavier.jpg

Current odds for tonight's games:

WVU at UK (-13.5)

UNC at Wisky (-6.5)

Xavier at AZ (-10.5)

Wichita St at ND (+2)

Back
Top Bottom