**Official NCAA College Basketball Thread** | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official NCAA College Basketball Thread**

I think so but just to be 100% safe they need to either beat 'Nova or win their 1st rd BET game.

Thats exactly what ESPN.coms drive to 65 said. I think SU should be in no matter what, all of these other wins are now for a better seed....which we desparately need.

I don't know why I haven't posted over here since my return...

Anyways. Tennessee is looking pretty darn good heading into the SEC-Tourney. Beating Florida was amazing. I was there and it was one of the loudest games I've ever had the chance to attend. Even the "old people" in the crowd were standing up most of the time and yelling. Being able to send Dane Bradshaw out with a huge win on Senior Night was just awesome.

16-0 at home for the season. First time since I've been alive we've managed a perfect home record. Most home wins ever...and those include ones over Texas and Memphis.

Amazing job by Pearl and the guys so young and undersized but yet we've already managed to match last year's win total of 21.

If Ramar Smith doesn't get atleast a bit of consideration for SEC-Frosh of the year it's a shame. There were people bashing him at the start of the season but he's proved the doubters wrong. Of course Wayne Chism should get some props to for how far he's come and Duke Crews has shown some great ability. And how could I forget Josh Tabb? He may not get as much press as the other 3 freshmen on the Vols roster but the guy is one of our best defenders and has shown he can drive to the basket if needed.

Chris Lofton-SEC POY or it'll be a dang shame. Yes, Derrick Byars of Vandy has had a solid season but Lofton means SO much to this team. Just look at how we did when he was out with his ankle injury...he makes us so much better. The adding of being able to put the ball on the floor and drive to the basket just makes him that much more of a weapon this year.

It's freaking awesome to be good at basketball. We're going to the Big Dance TWO years in a row. I know it's not that big deal for a lot of teams to make the Dance and I hope one day it isn't to me. But right now I'm just so happy, lol.

I mean students camped out for 2 days to be able to get good seats for the Florida game. That is the type of thing that happens at Duke and places like that...and I saw a message on a Kentucky Wildcats board that stated "Is it bad that I'm jealous of Tennessee?"

Don't pinch me if this is a dream, please.

When do the brackets get released? Like the exact date

the selection show is on March 9th

But aren't the conference tourneys March 8-11, those could change alot if a school that wasn't projected to win, wins the tourney

But aren't the conference tourneys March 8-11, those could change alot if a school that wasn't projected to win, wins the tourney

I was wrong I have no idea, it's soon after the end of the confence tournaments I know

North Carilona gets beat by Georgia Tech. With a win over Wake Forest (a game they should win) VIRGINIA of all teams will be the ACC regular season champs. UNBELIEVABLE!

How far do you guys see Memphis going this year? I live in Memphis and have followed the team closely and was just wondering what you guys that about them?

How far do you guys see Memphis going this year? I live in Memphis and have followed the team closely and was just wondering what you guys that about them?

They are good but I don't know if they've really been tested. They've got a lot of talent but I'm not sure if they'll go deep in the tourney this year. Sweet 16, I think.

I enjoyed it when Tennessee crushed 'em earlier this year. Sadly, that was one of two home games I missed...

Back
Top Bottom