Official NFL Draft Thread: | Page 52 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official NFL Draft Thread:

We now have FOUR WR's in their early 20's for RT to throw to. Great pick!

The final opinion on hickey and tannenbaum will be forged here

How about folks just taking Tannenbaum's and Hickey'word for it that Hickey controls the draft?
“I’m not the GM,” former Jets general manager Mike Tannenbaum said in an attempt to clarify his new role with the Dolphins.

the 45-year-old NFL lifer serves as vice president of football operations, which is the go-between for Ross and Miami’s football staff.

Head coach Joe Philbin reports directly to Ross, and has full control over his coaching staff, and decides who plays.

General manager Dennis Hickey, who hasn’t even been in his position a full year, reports to Tannenbaum, but has full autonomy over the Dolphins’ 53-man roster, which includes the draft and free agency.

And Tom Garfinkel remains the Dolphins’ president and Chief Executive Officer, running the business side. Hall of Fame quarterback Dan Marino works with Garfinkel as a special advisor to Ross.

Did I miss the Parker interview? ESPN didn't show it. Dolphins snubbed again? Gordon was interviewed and he was picked after Parker.

Kevin Johnson to Houston.... kid cried, hugged mom... was great to see. this kid gonna be good

gross skinny legs though still... gotta do leg workouts

After severe heartbreak at the hands of the St Louis Rams, I am so relieved Parker fell to us and we actually took him. I was about to punch a hole in the wall thinking I'd hear us take Kevin Johnson or Perryman from UCF

What type of character does Parker have?! I'm super impressed with Landry's character, just curious if Parker is a Landry type or a more quiet leader type?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chiefs got the best CB in the draft.

When he wants to play. Amazing that a guy who, at times, lacks fire and desire on the field gets picked before two guys who smoke too much weed in Randy Gregory and Shane Ray.

Back
Top Bottom