Official NFL Draft Thread: | Page 53 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official NFL Draft Thread:

I'm glad we finally got that big end zone threat Miami has talked about for years. Combined with Cameron we should improve our red zone TD percentage. Lamar still needs a bruiser type assist in the backfield. I really wanted Gurley and bummed the chips didn't fall that way. But Landry came in the second round, so I'm excited to see what happens tomorrow. So far Hickey has been very sensible with his picks as a GM. He's building a positive reputation. Philbin is on the clock, he has a lot of talent on this team, so if he can't steer us into the playoffs yet again, axe the man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Listening to Sam Madison talk about Devante Parker on 940 WINZ...he sounds pumped about the pick. Got another alum on the Fins.

I can't believe he fell to us and we actually took him. Awesome pick.

and with the 14th pick of the 1st round, the Miami Dolphins select:

WR- DeVante Parker of Louisville
DeVante-Parker.jpg

Now fins can get tds in the redzone and have a guy go up and get those passes. Parker is good going deep too, so love it

I shouted out loud that it's been 7 years since Miami ****ed us by picking Ginn and it better not happen again. The offseason has been ****ing perfect IMO. Still need OL, CB, and LB but I really like the direction.

The division will be tough for sure but it's all good.

Thats high for Agohlar but he's a good fit there and probably will be a good pick for them. Eagles pretty interesting off season so far.

Agholor... gotta watch him in Philly now. I wasnt a fan of, lets see how he does

The only reason to watch the rest of round 1 is to see who is available for round 2.

Back
Top Bottom