Official NFL Draft Thread: | Page 54 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official NFL Draft Thread:

I think some of these "character" guys with round 1 talent will fall to the second, but guessing where you need to go to get them (if you want them) will be tough. Even as a second, not sure they are worth the risk, but somebody will bite.

and now, no one cares what happens for the rest of round 1.

i do... its the NFL... gotta see what the other teams are doing too. plus it sets us up for future picks a bit too.

i hoping no ILBs go at all in the 1st round.... lots of DTs are not getting picked either... could allow many of them to fall as well.

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

Yep...and Randy Gregory and Shane Ray continue to slide.

Gregory I wouldny touch... Shane Ray to Dallas??? they need edge rusher badly, pressure the QB!!!

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

lol guess not.... Denver moved up for him!!! Weed!!!

Lol ray goes to a state where pot is legal. Nothing bad could happen there!

There goes Shane Ray.

Still on the board:
Randy Gregory
Malcom Brown
Landon Collins
Eddie Goldman
D.J. Humphries
La'el Collins (who may not get drafted)

My hope now is that one of the ILB makes it to our 2nd round pick. I would prefer Kendricks but would snap up Perryman as well.

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

1st rounders left Gregory, Perriman, Brown, Collins, Clemmings, and Goldman.

My hope now is that one of the ILB makes it to our 2nd round pick. I would prefer Kendricks but would snap up Perryman as well.

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

1st rounders left Gregory, Perriman, Brown, Collins, Clemmings, and Goldman.
Not a 1st rounder on my board but if someone takes him 1st better for us.

1st rounders I have left:
Randy Gregory
Malcom Brown
Landon Collins
La'el Collins
Eddie Goldman
Eric Kendricks
T.J. Clemmings
Owa Odighizuwa
Jaelen Strong
DGB

Shaq Thompson, biggest reach of the draft thus far. Are they ever going to get anyone to block for Cam? If you're going to reach, reach for a position of dire need.

Outstanding...more 2nd round players going in the 1st round...keep pushing Kendricks down to 47.

Back
Top Bottom