Official Patriot love affair disgust!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Patriot love affair disgust!!!!

You are definitely a Rats fan, go back to the Rats forum, where you will be appreciated!!! I think the Rats are overrated and the Dolphins ARE the AFC EAST CHAMPS!!!! We are the team to beat in my opinion!!!

Have you thought about the maturity level you present yourself as when you post things like this?

Have you thought about the maturity level you present yourself as when you post things like this?

Post things like what? I called out a Pats fan??? What is your deal? I didn't insult him!!! This has nothing to do with my maturity level, this is a fan site and I don't like fans of other teams coming here and telling us how we should feel about our own team. I am very loyal to finheaven and their fans, but not to people who constantly berate my Dolphins. In my opinion, we get the short end of the stick by the media and serious negativity from even some of our own fans here on this site, including you. But it is in an opinion and everyone is entitled to their opinion, and mine is exactly what I stated to Decleater, that he is a RATS fan!!! So thanks for trying to insult me but I really don't care what you think!!!

Post things like what? I called out a Pats fan??? What is your deal? I didn't insult him!!! This has nothing to do with my maturity level, this is a fan site and I don't like fans of other teams coming here and telling us how we should feel about our own team. I am very loyal to finheaven and their fans, but not to people who constantly berate my Dolphins. In my opinion, we get the short end of the stick by the media and serious negativity from even some of our own fans here on this site, including you. But it is in an opinion and everyone is entitled to their opinion, and mine is exactly what I stated to Decleater, that he is a RATS fan!!! So thanks for trying to insult me but I really don't care what you think!!!

Nobody was trying to insult you. I simply asked you if you realized what your maturity level you presented looks with a post like what you made. I have looked back through Decleater's posts and he appears to be a Miami Dolphins fan just like you or I, with the exception of applying some critical thought to given posts/situation. Not saying he's right, just that, as you said; Everyone's entitled to an opinion and doesn't deserve to be harrassed with drivel like "Go back to (Pats, Jets, etc) boards.

We may well get the short stick from the media. Why do you care? Will fawning media coverage help us play any better? Do you really want positive coverage from people you think are Pats fans and idiots? Why?

What is fan negativity on a messageboard going to do to the team? Do you think the players care what I, CK, you, Decleater, or any other person on this site think? I don't.

Look; Not every pick is going to turn out. It's not being negative, it's being realistic. If you've followed the Dolphins for any length of time you'll see our draft history is pretty horrid. This seems to be turning around, but, Schula had one or two great drafts too.

Not every player on the Dolphins is better than every other player at thier position in the NFL. The Dolphins may or may not be better than every other team in the NFL. To have an opinion that is not sunshine and lollipops is not always a bad thing. I know people don't think this way in thier real lives. It's a mystery to me why they apply it to sports.

I really don't care what ESPN, NFLN or any other media out has to say, like one of the guys said earlier, they know was much as we do, until the games are played and the results are in the books it's all a guess at this point. There are several things that can alter the landscape of how the season will play out. The main thing is long term injuries to key players on either side will take that possible 11-5 team to a 8-8 team very quickly. I've seen too many times when SB bound teams are cut down to average teams due to injuries. So you never know.........

Then they have to say that Miami had a very easy schedrule last year, but now we have a first place schedule so we are going to suck.

Everyone is saying Moss and Welker are going to be better now that Brady is back. I just don't see it. Their O-line has looked like swiss cheese at times, althought they still have Light. Their D-line has always been good with guys like Wilfork...but Vrabel is now gone, so is Harrison, and Bruschi is ready for the retirement home. I hope New England gets ****y again and then Ronny Brown can destroy them like he did the first game we played them last year. :up:

The only differences between Miami's schedule and the Pats is Mia plays San Diego the Pats Denver (ok tougher game) and Miami plays Pittsburh and the Pats play Baltimore. (Miami plays Pitt the last game of the season which may or may not mean anything to either team - I think Baltimore is the tougher game there). The key here guys that the "experts" forget to mention is the Pats have to play Miami twice.

All this hype about Brady coming back, HMMM. One thing we do know he is playing on a reconstructed knee that could be blown out very easily. Also I remeber the knock on him is that he has toothpicks for legs and coaches didn't want to draft him because they thought he would have durability issues. HMM could they have been right.Time will tell and the verdict is still out on this one. And the second thing that is for sure is they have NO backup qb so if Brady goes down is Cleo Lemon going to carry the load, I think not. I'm surprised Belicheat got him self into this qb mess. Hate to say it but I gaurantee that Belicheat is up Kraft's *** to get Vick in but Kraft won't have anything to do with it due to the team's public image.

Kudos to our front office for stacking us at QB.....

Nobody was trying to insult you. I simply asked you if you realized what your maturity level you presented looks with a post like what you made. I have looked back through Decleater's posts and he appears to be a Miami Dolphins fan just like you or I, with the exception of applying some critical thought to given posts/situation. Not saying he's right, just that, as you said; Everyone's entitled to an opinion and doesn't deserve to be harrassed with drivel like "Go back to (Pats, Jets, etc) boards.

We may well get the short stick from the media. Why do you care? Will fawning media coverage help us play any better? Do you really want positive coverage from people you think are Pats fans and idiots? Why?

What is fan negativity on a messageboard going to do to the team? Do you think the players care what I, CK, you, Decleater, or any other person on this site think? I don't.

Look; Not every pick is going to turn out. It's not being negative, it's being realistic. If you've followed the Dolphins for any length of time you'll see our draft history is pretty horrid. This seems to be turning around, but, Schula had one or two great drafts too.

Not every player on the Dolphins is better than every other player at thier position in the NFL. The Dolphins may or may not be better than every other team in the NFL. To have an opinion that is not sunshine and lollipops is not always a bad thing. I know people don't think this way in thier real lives. It's a mystery to me why they apply it to sports.

I have gone back as well and looked at Decleater's posts and I am not seeing the same things as you. I have seen multiple posts where as soon as someone mentions the Pats or Brady in a negative light, right away he jumps to the Pats defense, like he is a Pats fan.

Who is harassing him, I really feel he should go back to the Pats forum where he belongs. This is a message board and last time I checked, as long as I don't insult him in any way shape or form, and comment on the post only, I am good. You also state that I harassed him, I don't think I have harassed him, I made a suggestion to go elsewhere, where he will be appreciated for his protection of the Pats, but yet you feel the need to come to his defense, in this post and in other posts as well.

Well he is a big boy, and I am sure he can protect himself from my "immature" posts. So thank you for your feedback but you are not above anyone else on this site, but it seems because you are a mod, u have a better than thou attitude. I will continue to post on here and share my opinions freely and you and decleater can continue to be best friends with your realist attitudes. Have a great day and GO DOLPHINS!!!

Feel free to remove this post, if at any time you feel harassed by my opinions.

I've said this before, but:

The Patriots have fewer uncertainties than we do. I love our draft, love our young players, love where we're going, and love our potential (for this year and years to follow).

We're heavily dependent, though, on:

the health of our interior line
the development of our young WR's
the health of Chad P. - and/or the development of Chad H.
the development of our young CB's
the health of Ferg and/or the development of a backup NT
the health of our ILB's
a breakout year from R. Brown

I'm sure I'm forgetting some.

To make the playoffs, we need the majority of those question marks to go our way.

The Patriots have a major uncertainty in Brady's health, but they have much fewer.

It's silly to think you know how the season will turn out for either team. Who knows? Our staff has done a great job developing young talent, so maybe everything falls into place. But, it's not difficult to see why people - who have to make predictions - side with the Pats.

I do think we'll need 12 wins to win the division.

All this hype about Brady coming back, HMMM. One thing we do know he is playing on a reconstructed knee that could be blown out very easily. Also I remeber the knock on him is that he has toothpicks for legs and coaches didn't want to draft him because they thought he would have durability issues. HMM could they have been right.Time will tell and the verdict is still out on this one. And the second thing that is for sure is they have NO backup qb so if Brady goes down is Cleo Lemon going to carry the load, I think not. I'm surprised Belicheat got him self into this qb mess. Hate to say it but I gaurantee that Belicheat is up Kraft's *** to get Vick in but Kraft won't have anything to do with it due to the team's public image.

Kudos to our front office for stacking us at QB.....

Thanks for the laugh! "Stacked at QB"! I gotta remember that one.

As to the 'verdict is still out'? After 7yrs without missing a start? You are one tough jury to still be holding out after that!

The truth you guys don't want to see is that the dolphins got lucky last year, and the Patriots even without Brady were the better team. They tied them and god knows why Miami got the division but Baltimore quickly showed the fins were out of their league. There is no way the Patriots lose that playoff game as bad as Miami did. The dolphins will be even better this year, but there is no reason to dismiss the pedigree of NE, or delude onesself that last years success was legit, because it wasn't. When Miami went 1-15 they lost alot of games by 3 points or less and were considered garbage when we all know they were not that bad. Last year they won those games against alot of weak teams and now fans cry about respect. Put it into perspective, and you won't be laying up at night crying about another pro New England article.

Excuse me...don't you have to get to the playoff's first to lose or win the next game. Thats something the Pats didn't do last season. Didn't Miami and the Pats play the same teams last season? So if the schedule was weak for the Dolphins...it had to be weak for the Pats.

Dont bash me guys..But IMO Brady is going to go down as one of the greatest if not the greatest QB ever..Like Goon was saying what theyve done this past decade is unmatchable..compared to our past decade last year was a fluke..but this year people will see last year was no fluke

As it is viewed by the eyes of the public and media the transfer of power from one team to another takes time and a lot of spoon fed articles and media saturation i.e.…San Francisco at the end of the 80’s, Dallas at in the mid 90’s and now the Patriots in the early 00’s are all held to higher standards until the ascension of another power takes it’s rightful place at the top of the class and clearly diminishes the doubters and skeptics by the decimation of all who challenge it for supremacy.

Dont bash me guys..But IMO Brady is going to go down as one of the greatest if not the greatest QB ever..

He's absolutely one of the greatest QB's ever. He moves/moved better in the pocket than any QB since Dan Marino. He has very good arm strength and great accuracy. Also, he's as good as they come at reading the defense. I don't see why rooting for an opposing team should make you stupid/blind to the fact that a rival has a great player.

I've said this before, but:

The Patriots have fewer uncertainties than we do. I love our draft, love our young players, love where we're going, and love our potential (for this year and years to follow).

We're heavily dependent, though, on:

the health of our interior line
the development of our young WR's
the health of Chad P. - and/or the development of Chad H.
the development of our young CB's
the health of Ferg and/or the development of a backup NT
the health of our ILB's
a breakout year from R. Brown

I'm sure I'm forgetting some.

To make the playoffs, we need the majority of those question marks to go our way.

The Patriots have a major uncertainty in Brady's health, but they have much fewer.

It's silly to think you know how the season will turn out for either team. Who knows? Our staff has done a great job developing young talent, so maybe everything falls into place. But, it's not difficult to see why people - who have to make predictions - side with the Pats.

I do think we'll need 12 wins to win the division.

You can question health for 31 other teams as well.
Who do the pats have behind Wilfolk? A rook.
Who do the pats have behind Mayo and Bruschi? an unknown.
Who do the pats have behind Brady? O'connell....

Point being everything you questioned for us applies to most every other team in the NFL as far as injuries go.

Back
Top Bottom