Official Patriot love affair disgust!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Patriot love affair disgust!!!!

You can question health for 31 other teams as well.
Who do the pats have behind Wilfolk? A rook.
Who do the pats have behind Mayo and Bruschi? an unknown.
Who do the pats have behind Brady? O'connell....

Point being everything you questioned for us applies to most every other team in the NFL as far as injuries go.

Every team does have variables. But, the Pats have fewer. After Wilfork, the Pats have Brace - someone most of us would have loved to welcome to Miami.

Is that not a huge question mark??

Personally, i wanted nothing to do with Brace. But putting that aside, they have a rookie who has never played the nose. We have Solai who has some experience and Starks, maybe even McDaniel...in that reguard I would take our situation over theirs.

Personally, i wanted nothing to do with Brace. But putting that aside, they have a rookie who has never played the nose. We have Solai who has some experience and Starks, maybe even McDaniel...in that reguard I would take our situation over theirs.

actually, the Pats have Mike Wright as back-up at NT. he's been there since 2005. now, if Wilfork were to miss time the Pats would probably play Brace there because i doubt Wright would hold up for a season.

The question that has to worry all Pats fans is...will Wilfork be a Pat after this year. Will some team show him the money.

The question that has to worry all Pats fans is...will Wilfork be a Pat after this year. Will some team show him the money.

it's no coincidence the Pats drafted three NTs IMO. it's a sign they are preparing for life without Wilfork. that said, Wilfork will probably play his best season yet now that he's playing for a new contract.

The pats have proven that they will not overpay anybody. I think they drafted Brace to hedge their bet, just in case he walks. But if you couple all the NT prospects in next yrs draft with Wilfolk being a FA it's a little more beneficial for the Pats.

In addition to Brace, the Pats have the guys that have backed Wilfork up for years in Wright, Smith, & Seymour. All have had time at NT

i'll take the Pats tersted depth thanks. None except Seymour can take his place, but all can to the job to an acceptable degree.

I think the Pats do have a lot of questions though as I said yesterday. Most of them are on defense. Does Bruschi still have anything left? Are they going to get a pass rush now that Vrabel is gone? How will the secondary play without Harrison and Hobbs?

Talent wise, I think the Pats are better offensively no question. Adding Joey Galloway and Fred Taylor doesn't hurt.

Brady being hurt last year did hurt the Pats a little (though Cassel was great), but let's remember if we would've beated the Jets if Crocker and Goodman could cover early in the year, and we lost to the Texans in the last seconds of the game. We went 11-5 could've easily gone 13-3.

sweep Brady & they'll shut up.

Absolutely. Like it or not, we all know ESPN is based in NE and their bias is obvious. Until we actually knock the chip off their shoulder we are the "lesser team" in the masses eyes -- and most people take ESPN serious. We know they're more like Fox news and everything they report is slanted.

The way to beat NE with Bardy is to get after him -- he's a poor athlete and can't handle real pressure -- so it's critical JP and JT and Co. knock him around. He'll throw the ball up for easy picks if we can get to him. The trouble is he's the most protected player in league history and essentially a flag football player. Note that I said "flag" with an "L" but you can cut the L if you want.

If only i knew how much i have to cry before the media, pats, jets, bills & all their fans, the nation & star systems in the andromeda galaxy respect me more, i'd be so much happier. boohoo boohoo.
Then all i'd have to worry about is they aren't giving enough respect or a real crisis could develop and they might stop altogether. boohoo boohoo.
I have the emotional stability of a two year old and my needs aren't being met. boohoo boohoo. do you see everyone??? people are making me cry.

Absolutely. Like it or not, we all know ESPN is based in NE and their bias is obvious. Until we actually knock the chip off their shoulder we are the "lesser team" in the masses eyes -- and most people take ESPN serious. We know they're more like Fox news and everything they report is slanted.

The way to beat NE with Bardy is to get after him -- he's a poor athlete and can't handle real pressure -- so it's critical JP and JT and Co. knock him around. He'll throw the ball up for easy picks if we can get to him. The trouble is he's the most protected player in league history and essentially a flag football player. Note that I said "flag" with an "L" but you can cut the L if you want.

Or PMSNBC with their 'thrill' running up their legs from hearing the Pres. speak.

And until MIA becomes the franchise we all want it to be...NE is the dominant force in the East.

Or PMSNBC with their 'thrill' running up their legs from hearing the Pres. speak.

And until MIA becomes the franchise we all want it to be...NE is the dominant force in the East.

One thing we need to keep in mind, and NEVER let it go -- the franchise is tainted with cheating and received more breaks leading to Duped Bowls than any team in the history of the league.

The league plays favorites for whatever reason -- like rewarding Kraft for NOT taking the team elsewhere when he bought it and threatened the move. It still stinks in tuck rule Foxborough.

One thing we need to keep in mind, and NEVER let it go -- the franchise is tainted with cheating

If Parcells taught Billichek everything he knows, did you ever think he might have taught him to cheat?

One thing we need to keep in mind, and NEVER let it go -- the franchise is tainted with cheating and received more breaks leading to Duped Bowls than any team in the history of the league.

The league plays favorites for whatever reason -- like rewarding Kraft for NOT taking the team elsewhere when he bought it and threatened the move. It still stinks in tuck rule Foxborough.

Tainted? They won, they have the trophies, they have the reg. season and post season wins to walk away from these type of sentiments laughing. They still had to go on the field and produce and execute the X's and O's. Say what you want, I want MIA to get there ASAP.

Conspiracy theories are silly when talking about sports. Like they say 'xhit happens.'.

Back
Top Bottom