Official Phillies Thread | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Phillies Thread

I was at Coor's Field on Monday night and with the Phillies trailing 3-1 with two outs in the 9th, I thought it was over. I was heading for the exits and leaving the park when I heard a loud noise from the crowd and I walked a couple blocks and looked into the window of a sport's bar and I saw the games was tied at 3. I couldn't believe it. I got in my car right as Victorino gave the Phillies the lead. I also went to today's game and Halladay didn't have his best stuff but the offense is really rolling and the Phillies swept the Rockies. Ohhhh by the way, I got a baseball from Carlos Ruiz on Monday night. He was warming up Cole Hamels in the bullpen and one baseball got past him and almost ended up in the fountain area. Chooch tossed a baseball up to me. It is sitting on top of my Phillies' mug on top of my tv set. At least the Phillies keep me going when the Phins are spinning their wheels.

That sounds like a great time. I felt the same way during that game. Full count and two outs and then Mayberry hits the HR, what a game that was.

Cliff Lee had a crazy game last night. Nice work guys.

Coming into this weekend, I was hoping for 3/4 or 2/2.

Back
Top Bottom