Official Phillies Thread | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Phillies Thread

Last night was a tough one for halladay. ESPN showed that next level and when the heat is 90 degrees or more outside halladays era is 4.02 compared to 2.97. Hopefully we can get one tonight with cliff lee going. I just wanted to say that I read today online that charlie manuel is making it publicly known that he wants ruben amaro jr. to go out and get a "game changer" speaking about a right handed batter. Honestly, i think the perfect fit would be hunter pence from houston and the phillies and astros have done a lot of business together recently. What do you guys think?

Last night was a tough one for halladay. ESPN showed that next level and when the heat is 90 degrees or more outside halladays era is 4.02 compared to 2.97. Hopefully we can get one tonight with cliff lee going. I just wanted to say that I read today online that charlie manuel is making it publicly known that he wants ruben amaro jr. to go out and get a "game changer" speaking about a right handed batter. Honestly, i think the perfect fit would be hunter pence from houston and the phillies and astros have done a lot of business together recently. What do you guys think?
I would love the move for Pence. He brings a nice bat to this lineup, which it can desperately use. You can platoon him and Brown in RF, and I think that can work.

looks like the phillies will yet again win another series today in chicago. and replying to the hunter pence brown platoon i think it would be great but id like to see one of them move to left field. could you imagine the speed and arms in our outfield with pence, victorino, and brown. plus you have mayberry to come off the bench? id love for them to trade raul but its not going to happen. sure he has been playing well as of late but lets not be quick to forget the horrible april and june months he had this season plus he is in the last year of his contract and not getting any younger.

looks like the phillies will yet again win another series today in chicago. and replying to the hunter pence brown platoon i think it would be great but id like to see one of them move to left field. could you imagine the speed and arms in our outfield with pence, victorino, and brown. plus you have mayberry to come off the bench? id love for them to trade raul but its not going to happen. sure he has been playing well as of late but lets not be quick to forget the horrible april and june months he had this season plus he is in the last year of his contract and not getting any younger.
I was just saying the platoon option for this year. I would love to have am outfield of Victorino, Brown, and Pence with Mayberry coming off the bench. There's some youth there besides Victorino, but when he leaves Mayberry can come in and do just as good of a job. I'll be interested to see what Rueben does at the deadline.

Btw, Phils win 9-1.

Looking forward to this series agaisnt the padres. I have tickets for the saturday game so it should be good. And im sure ruben will surprise us, i mean he did pull cliff lee out of his hat last december didnt he?

Looking forward to this series agaisnt the padres. I have tickets for the saturday game so it should be good. And im sure ruben will surprise us, i mean he did pull cliff lee out of his hat last december didnt he?
I have tickets for the Monday game. First time I get to see Cliff in person.

Back
Top Bottom