Official Phillies Thread | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Phillies Thread

I just want to say it looks like that knee of chase utleys is feeling just fine....and i think he may be just hitting his stride now which would be huge going into the last 2 months of the season. No news on trades yet but ESPN is reporting that the philllies have interest in heath bell??? I dont understand the thinking here we need a BAT not another arm. Unless they were going to deal brad lidge but i dont think anyone is going to want him. Also just saw today that fat joe wont pitch at all this year. Nice news for the VANimal who dominated last night.

Well you cant say now at the end that we didnt try. Adding pence really makes that defense in the outfield so much better and he automatically is leading the team in avg doubles and hits so it is a much needed bat to the offense.

Well you cant say now at the end that we didnt try. Adding pence really makes that defense in the outfield so much better and he automatically is leading the team in avg doubles and hits so it is a much needed bat to the offense.
Another great thing about adding Pence is now Howard has some protection in the lineup, which he hasn't had all year.

u guys literally stole pence from houston lol sox got harden tonight- i'm happy...see u in october

Back
Top Bottom