Official Phillies Thread | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Phillies Thread

7-6 loss, at least we took 2 out of 3.

I watched last night's 7-6 loss to the Marlins and man was it frustrating. KK had a nice 4-0 lead and then it was 6-3.....Charlie pulled him too soon. Herndon came in and didn't do crap. Baez then ruined it in extra innings. I believe Baez has been let go from the team. It's about time. The Braves swept the Rockies today so they are breathing down our necks. The Rockies didn't have Tulo or Carlos Gonzalez but you can bet they both will be playing when the Phillies are at Coor's Field Aug. 1-3rd. I will be there with all my Phin's gear on. A three game lead is pretty nice....I figure if we don't win the division we should at least win the wild card, but I still think our pitching will win the NL East.

I watched last night's 7-6 loss to the Marlins and man was it frustrating. KK had a nice 4-0 lead and then it was 6-3.....Charlie pulled him too soon. Herndon came in and didn't do crap. Baez then ruined it in extra innings. I believe Baez has been let go from the team. It's about time. The Braves swept the Rockies today so they are breathing down our necks. The Rockies didn't have Tulo or Carlos Gonzalez but you can bet they both will be playing when the Phillies are at Coor's Field Aug. 1-3rd. I will be there with all my Phin's gear on. A three game lead is pretty nice....I figure if we don't win the division we should at least win the wild card, but I still think our pitching will win the NL East.
Post some pics if you can. I'd like to see you in your Phils gear at Coord Field.

Back
Top Bottom