Official Playoff Thread of the New England Patriots | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Playoff Thread of the New England Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
The New Guy said:
I don’t think it was luck in this game. I did not expect the Jags to win especially in in Foxburrow. All the Pats fans should enjoy the win because this will be the last playoff game the Pats win for a while.:tongue:

no, that post was about the fumble, that New England got that ended up giving them a first down. had the player been tackled they would have only put up three, it was 3rd down when that happened. It put the ball on the three yard line for the pats which resulted in a TD. That turnover end up no mattering anyway, becuase the Pats definitely outplayed the Jags from there on, and the Jags played pretty bad after that also.

this thread stays open another week. congrats, pats. hopefully you get sodomized in the second round! :)

well you never know but the Steelers will probably beat Cincy tomorrow, so the Steelers would end up going to Indy and the Pats to play the Broncos at Mile high. we shall see

Thanks RF05. this thread will go on at least another week :)

a great solid win. 28-3. McGinest had 4.5 sacks!
well tmorrow ill be rooting for the bengals so we wont have to play denver.

Go Pats :) :). I see another superbowl banner about to be raised.

Next week the Pats have to go to Indy or Denver...no more cupcakes. :lol:

Roman529 said:
Next week the Pats have to go to Indy or Denver...no more cupcakes. :lol:

Roman now don't be so bitter. Don't you know its not good for your health?

cltchperf said:
no, that post was about the fumble, that New England got that ended up giving them a first down. had the player been tackled they would have only put up three, it was 3rd down when that happened. It put the ball on the three yard line for the pats which resulted in a TD. That turnover end up no mattering anyway, becuase the Pats definitely outplayed the Jags from there on, and the Jags played pretty bad after that also.

Oops! Sorry, I thought you were talking about the whole game. I did see a few lucky plays that definitely went NE’s way, but like you said NE out played the Jags. This is how my Grandma looked after the game.. :cry:.. Really, she was blue and everything. :) Off to Denver the Pats go. It is so sad to see them have to leave their home to play a playoff game…..NOT! I do think NE stands a better chance advancing to the Championship game now that they are playing Denver instead of Indy. Ultimately though, I do not think it is going to make any difference who they play. I think that Indy is better than Den, but I think both of them are much better than the Pats.

Say what you want but it would have been much harder if pats were 3rd seen because jax was overrated and going through pitt, denver, and indy/cincy would have been much harder.

I think the Pats will beat the Broncos

nick1 said:
I think the Pats will beat the Broncos

I doubt it. Don’t be fooled by the Jags game. The Pats are not as good as the Broncos.

The New Guy said:
I doubt it. Don’t be fooled by the Jags game. The Pats are not as good as the Broncos.
yes they are, they have a great defense which will take the run away from the Broncos therefore putting the ball in Plummer's hand and we all know his history of making mistakes. Tom Brady can tear up any defense in the league and the only way to stop him is to sack him before he passes the ball. Dillon will be healthier this game and should provide an effective running game along with Faulk

nick1 said:
yes they are, they have a great defense which will take the run away from the Broncos therefore putting the ball in Plummer's hand and we all know his history of making mistakes. Tom Brady can tear up any defense in the league and the only way to stop him is to sack him before he passes the ball. Dillon will be healthier this game and should provide an effective running game along with Faulk

The experts probably would agree with you, but I am not impressed with what I have seen from the Pats. I think the Broncos win this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom