Offseason Chat: What fins jerseys have you bought? Favorite? Biggest Regret? Future? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offseason Chat: What fins jerseys have you bought? Favorite? Biggest Regret? Future?

LacesOutTanne34

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Favorite: Teal Chris Chambers (was my favorite player, bought it in his 2nd year so had a good 4-5 year usage)
Biggest Regret: Orange Chad Henne. Enough said.
(Honorable Mention): White Jake Long last spring (if we dont resign him)
Future: Tannehill once new logo comes out.
(Honorable Mention): Mike Pouncey

Own:
Teal: Chambers, Seau, Ricky Williams, Zach Thomas
White: Jason Taylor, Jake Long, Cheap Jay fiedler
Orange: Ricky Williams, Chad Henne

Im interested to see which ones you guys have etc.

I had a White Ricky which was probably my favorite.
My worst was the Culpepper... My Uncle bought it for me for my birthday the offseason we got him. What a dust collector lol

I have a nice stitched Bess jersey that still gets plenty of use.

I got a cheap imitation Teal Marino jersey about 15 years ago, and still wear it today. Last year I picked up a new Nike Tannehill jersey which didnt fit - Nike' stuff is a fair bit smaller than the reebok stuff. Also grabbed a white Pouncey & Wake jersey. there all chinese knock offs, but at 20 bux a pop, they look good & fit.

I have a dark green Ronnie Brown jersey and three years ago I bought a customized white jersey with #17 and my last name on the back. I think I'll keep the latter a litte longer :hump:I might get another #17 jersey after the logo change, this time with a real football player's name on the back :d-day:

Been hinting to the GF I want a Brandon Fields jersey for my birthday. I really really like Fields :lol: punting is an unappreciated art and he is the best in the league, and our best player if you look in terms of skill at your position.

Don't like the white gear though would only ever get teal Dolphins stuff.

My girlfriend bought me a Mitchell and Ness Dan Marino 1994 throwback. Hands down the greatest jersey I will ever have. I am scared to wear the thing because it costed so much.

Biggest regret? Ted Ginn.

Once Miami changes the logo and shows off the next era of jerseys I fully plan to buy a Ryan Tannehill jersey.

I tend to stick to the classics.

I have a Marino and a Z. Thomas.

The wife bought me a black out edition Cameron Wake jersey, its real nice!

Don't think I'll buy jerseys unless that player is legendary for the Dolphins.

Been hinting to the GF I want a Brandon Fields jersey for my birthday. I really really like Fields :lol: punting is an unappreciated art and he is the best in the league, and our best player if you look in terms of skill at your position.

Don't like the white gear though would only ever get teal Dolphins stuff.
Wouldn't expect anything less from a "uk" dolfan :lol:

I have a Marino, Channing Crowder and Ronnie Brown jersey. I was going to buy a Cam Wake jersey this past season but I figure I'd wait until the logo change to get an updated jersey. I'll probably lean Wake or Jones (if we sign him long term) . . . or possibly a rookie.

Favorite: Teal Ricky Williams
Biggest Regret: Orange Brandon Marshall
Future: Tannehill once new logo comes out. (same)
(Honorable Mention): Cam Wake

Best: 1984 Marino Throwback

Bought a Pat Surtain jersey which I still have. It worked out nice, because I had 2 years with him there; when he left, Ronnie Brown took it over, which worked because with a hoodie on, from the front it looked like a Brown jersey. Now its a throwback Surtain.

Also have a Sam Madison and Zach Thomas.

Ordered a Czonka from China at the beginning of the year; figuring we'd have new jerseys so why buy a new one...and it never came

I had a Marino one when I was a kid. Obviously outgrew that one.

I have four now. Ricky and Taylor in teal and Thomas and Wake in white. I regretted the Ricky one because I got that right before he retired the first time. The Wake one is my favorite now.

when i was a kid and didn't know any better, i would wear lots of jerseys.

as an adult, i don't wear another man's name on my back.

the only jersey i actually wear now is #72 and has DOLPHINS on the back instead of a player name.

when i was a kid and didn't know any better, i would wear lots of jerseys.

as an adult, i don't wear another man's name on my back.

the only jersey i actually wear now is #72 and has DOLPHINS on the back instead of a player name.
People's stance on "not wearing another man's name on my back" I find to be funny. It doesn't mean you idolize them, look up to them or anything . . . it means you are a fan of a football team and that player is one of your favorite players when watching your favorite team play and wearing a jersey is just a way of expressing that. Why people try to overanalyze wearing a jersey to make it seem any other way just seems weird. There is nothing wrong with having a custom jersey like you have . . . but your reasoning that "you don't wear another man's name on your back" certainly isn't proper justification. Why so harsh?

People's stance on "not wearing another man's name on my back" I find to be funny. It doesn't mean you idolize them, look up to them or anything . . . it means you are a fan of a football team and that player is one of your favorite players when watching your favorite team play and wearing a jersey is just a way of expressing that. Why people try to overanalyze wearing a jersey to make it seem any other way just seems weird. There is nothing wrong with having a custom jersey like you have . . . but your reasoning that "you don't wear another man's name on your back" certainly isn't proper justification. Why so harsh?

im not judging anyone who does it. it's just not for me.

Back
Top Bottom