Offseason Chat: What fins jerseys have you bought? Favorite? Biggest Regret? Future? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offseason Chat: What fins jerseys have you bought? Favorite? Biggest Regret? Future?

Keepers:
White Marino
Teal Marino
White Fiedler (fake; still a non-nogotiable keeper)

Current (hopefully keepers):
White Tannehill
Teal Wake
Teal Bess

Pending:
White Long
Teal Bush

Retired:
White Vontae Davis
Orange Brandon Marshall
Teal Ronnie Brown (replica)

I only own two; Orange Marshall, Aqua Joey Porter.... ye thats the regret, waiting for the new logo to buy Tanney/wake

Orange Ricky Williams is my favorite. Ricky is such a complicated person and one of the most naturally gifted Dolphins of all time. He was brave enough to admit that living life, not Football was most important to him.

He is usually genuine and I just like the guy, problems and all.

My Other ther fav jerseys are my Sam Madison and Zach Thomas Jerseys.

Next on deck, Tannehill and Wake.

Let's see...I have a throwback aqua Nick Buoniconti, a throwback white Larry Csonka, a throwback aqua 58 for Kim Bokamper from eBay, a new white 73 with my name (couldn't find a throwback Baumhower, so I settled for this), a teal Zach Thomas, a white Jason Taylor, a white Jake Long, an old white Brian Sochia from around 1988 and an old white Chuck Klingbeil from 1995. That one is probably my favorite, but I'm a bit bigger than I was in 1995, so I don't wear it anymore. I also had a white replica Daryl Gardner jersey, but that one fell into disrepair. The only one I regretted was a white Ricky Williams jersey.

Michael

Last edited by a moderator:
The only one I have is a teal Jason Taylor jersey...

The next on the list is probably an orange Ricky Williams, I find his whole story very inspiring and his play in 2002 (along with JT and the defence) made me a dolphins fan in the first place

a future jersey would be Tannehill if he pans out... other than that, **** it lol !

Only jersey I've ever owned is an orange Junior Seau I got on the cheap. :lol:

Too many to list. My favorite is ricky williams pro bowl jersey. I. Regret the ted ginn jersey......smh. I want a dansby jersey

White Marino throwback. I had an orange Ricky, wish I still had it but was pissed about the whole situation so tossed it. I also had a ****ty white Jason Taylor that ended up getting tossed. I likely won't be buying any jerseys in the future (especially with the ****ty new logos being thrown around), wish I had an Thomas..guess I could get one.

Been hinting to the GF I want a Brandon Fields jersey for my birthday. I really really like Fields :lol: punting is an unappreciated art and he is the best in the league, and our best player if you look in terms of skill at your position.

Don't like the white gear though would only ever get teal Dolphins stuff.

i agree he is one of best, best is so selective. Probably the only dolphin player I would consider the best at his position in league

Marino and a Ricky Williams jersey, both of which I got when I was younger. I really don't see myself buying another jersey, just out of personal preference. I'll stick to the shirts, hoodies, etc. If I do get another jersey, it will be Duper, Mandich, Kuech, Scott, or Csonka.

Marino and a Ricky Williams jersey, both of which I got when I was younger. I really don't see myself buying another jersey, just out of personal preference. I'll stick to the shirts, hoodies, etc. If I do get another jersey, it will be Duper, Mandich, Kuech, Scott, or Csonka.

I wouldnt mind a Stanfill jersey. I admit too I dont like to wear jersey's much anymore

I have two teal marinos from the mid 90's and a white marino from 99-2000? And a teal pennington from 2008 and my son has a teal ronnie brown and teal zach thomas.

Teal O.J. McDuffie (favorite) and white Zach Thomas.

Back
Top Bottom