Offseason Chat: What fins jerseys have you bought? Favorite? Biggest Regret? Future? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offseason Chat: What fins jerseys have you bought? Favorite? Biggest Regret? Future?

Where is a place to get jerseys?

I am looking to get 1, but I don't need a $150 jersey.
I have no problem paying around $40.
Just something nice. not a pro

Biggest regret: Hand stitched Culpepper. **** is beautiful just the name on the back is not.

Favorite has to be my orange zach thomas literally had it as a kid and i outgrew it :(
Worst has to be the white teddy ginn.....
I also have an orange wake teal daniel thomas and an orange dansby
Future is going to be a new logo tanny jersey for sure

I have
Aqua: Mark Duper, Ricky Williams, Karlos Dansby
White: Dan Marino, Ricky Williams, Brandon Marshall, Reggie Bush
Alt: Ricky Williams, Ryan Tannehill

Regret: Brandon Marshall (possibly Dansby as well :( )
Want: Aqua: Ryan Tannehill, Cameron Wake White: Davone Bess

I have only a white personalized jersey # 72. The name on the back is proudly proclaims
UNDEFEATED.

Adule-jabar( dont feel like running upstairs to check spelling), Marino, Culpepper, Tannehill.

Biggest mistake was for sure a b. marshall jersey I bought for my wife, then we traded him a wk later...

My biggest regret was buying a Samson Satele jersey after his rookie season. Watched him play while I was stationed in Hawaii and was stoked that he made the team and looked like he would stick. Then we traded him the next season....

Biggest regret: Hand stitched Culpepper. **** is beautiful just the name on the back is not.

Glad I'm not the only one with a CPep jersey. Got an orange one off ebay right after the Phins signed him. Good news is I only paid like $30 for a stitched jersey. Also have a Chambers, Zach Thomas, Jason Taylor, Navy Ricky, and of course Marino. Yes, no current players. I was looking to get a new one around Christmas but I figured I'd wait until the new logo comes out and maybe get a Tannehill.

Daunte Cullpepper o how I'll never forget the day when we played the Steelers on opening day. I wore that number 8 jersey so proud until I watched Nick Saban bolt for Alabama and watched Culpepper play in not even half the games that season. WORST JERSEY REGRET EVER!

Biggest Regret: Pat White (chinese knockoff version). Still wear it from time to time haha

Let's see.

I have an aqua Marino and Zach Thomas, both from the late 90's early 00's. I also have an aqua Chambers, Taylor (authentic) and a Nike custom with my last name. I have an orange Taylor, Brown (authentic), Cullpepper (biggest regret). I have a white McMichael. I have a pro-bowl Zach Thomas. I have a BLUE Ricky Williams. And I have a teal throwback Dupper. I think I am forgetting a few. But that about covers it. I plan on buying a Cameron Wake once the new logo and uniform are revealed.

I actually bought an Eric Green Authentic jersey the year we went to the new cartoon logo (96?) anyways it was on sale for something like 30 dollars down from 200...a really nice jersey. I used to wear it all the time just because it was a fins jersey too... Anyways the reason that it was cool was that in 2003 or 4 eric green became the TEs coach at UCF while I was going there...I went home and grabbed the jersey. I couldnt go to the practices by the time I got it back but I knew our marketing director and she took it to him to get signed...she says he laughed when he saw it and was happy to sign it... anyways its in my closet hanging up...i want to get it framed mainly because its a fins jersey... not a jersey but i have a bills hat signed by thurman thomas...(I couldnt ask him to sign a fins hat) I was working in upstate NY and I went in for lunch and one of the guys asked my boss if he cared if he brought a friend out to the course to play a few holes and this friend happened to be famous. Boss asked who, guy says thurman and the boss said cool...anyways I get in a cushman and drive to where my dad was (in an RV across the street from the course.) I told him to get me a bills hat, he says why and I tell him...he says he will try...ended up picking up 2, one for me and one for the bosses son who worked with me... when I went up to him I asked if he wouldn't mind signing it and he was happy to do it...anyways I told him, Man you used to kick my but...he said whos your team, and I said, your last one...he said then why did you get this hat, and I said because you were a fin for 2 years ( i think he was hurt for most of one) but I remember growing up watching you as a bill and all the great games that we used to play and usually lose :( anyways I still have it in my man cave, its not in a case and has some dust on it...should clean it up now that hes in the HOF...

Back
Top Bottom