Offseason MLB rumors | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offseason MLB rumors

TheJetsBlow said:
Nah. I PRAY the Mets pony up the cash for Zito- but I'm sure he'll end up in the Bronx.

I herd that the Mets nor Yankees were not intrested in Zito

Slappy8800 said:
doesnt wanna bat?

shoot he could play for Cincinnati now mattere how hard u hit the ball its gonna be a homerun in that ball park.

TheJetsBlow said:
Nah. I PRAY the Mets pony up the cash for Zito- but I'm sure he'll end up in the Bronx.

Yanks are going hard for that Japanese pitcher.

Also, a lot of people feel Zito will stay on the west coast (meaning he'll be an Angel,Dodger, or Padre)

Nappy Roots said:
it would take alot more than mccarthy to get crawford........

No it wont I don't even think the white sox are getting a good deal in that trade

ChambersWI said:
Yanks are going hard for that Japanese pitcher.

Also, a lot of people feel Zito will stay on the west coast (meaning he'll be an Angel,Dodger, or Padre)

I heard the Mets are after the Japanese guy as well, but just remember Boras is Zito's agent. He'll go to the highest bidder.

TheJetsBlow said:
I heard the Mets are after the Japanese guy as well, but just remember Boras is Zito's agent. He'll go to the highest bidder.

I doubt it after the last one!!!

My Giants are interested In Nomar!! Not BAd!! I sure hope Barry stays!!

San fran needs pitching!! Zito should come in and sign Nomar we can be good

With Uribe possibly being charged in the Dominican I think the White Sox maybe interested in bringing in a SS. Why would they trade their top pitching prospect who has been groomed to be in the rotation for a bat? Crawford would fit the type of player that Ozzie seemingly likes but I don't like that deal. I've read that Freddie Garcia is seemingly the odd man out of the Sox rotation next year so I expect him to be traded. Also the Sox should be trying to bring in a LF unless they're confident in having Anderson/Fields/Sweeney battle it out for 2 spots.

FiN.in.RI said:
Why WOULDN'T Mussina want to go to the NL???

beats the hell out of me!

Maybe he doesn't want to go through learning an entire league of new hitters at this stage in his career. But my god, all AL pitchers who jump to the NL turn into world beaters!!

Perfect23 said:
I herd that the Mets nor Yankees were not intrested in Zito

Yankees are going to sign the Japanesse pitcher. They can't get him and Zito.

http://www.nj.com/sports/ledger/index.ssf?/base/sports-1/116244949145570.xml&coll=1&thispage=2
Cleveland and San Francisco join Houston as teams interested in trading for Gary Sheffield. The Yankees have until Sunday to pick up Sheffield's option for 2007 ($13 million, $4.5 million deferred) and seem intent to do so and trade him. Indians right fielders hit just 20 homers, tied for eighth in the AL. The Giants could lose outfielders Barry Bonds, Moises Alou and Steve Finley to free agency. Cashman said he has spoken with Rufus Williams, Sheffield's agent, but refused further comment. Williams did not return a call yesterday.

Only a few days left........

Back
Top Bottom