Ogun Update from ESPN | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ogun Update from ESPN

There is no way he gets 7 million a year.

NO WAY!

If they don't back off trade him.

Oh well. I think he will only hurt himself by sitting out. If he actually goes through with it, he can go jump off a bridge. He isn't worth that much money, and that will be proven when his replacements are adequate.

I'm sick of OGUN, but I love the man. He should do what JT did show he wasn't a fluke last year and sign the tender. Then cash in big time next year, but we have Rosenhaus who owns half the team. One day he'll have all his dolphins clients boycott the team. I'm sick of Rosenhaus and his ridicolous demands doesn't he have enough. OGUN come back and prove to everyone your not a fluke.

"We're still looking for a contract somewhere between the one Jevon Kearse signed as an unrestricted free agent this year and the one that 'KGB' got as a restricted guy last year," Rosenhaus said. "That's where we feel the market for 'Wale' should be."

Thats where they FEEL the market SHOULD be. Its not where its at, there is no market. Rosenhause is a douchebag.

The worst thing that could happen is for Wale to sit out and the Right defensive ends get over 10 sacks.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
The worst thing that could happen is for Wale to sit out and the Right defensive ends get over 10 sacks.

Good point

Dol-Fan Dupree said:

If Ogun sits out 10 games, and I repeat if he sits out, and that happens within those 10 games, you have to ask your self in 4 words?

What would Drew do???

I don't think he will, but if Ogun has the nerve to sit out the first 10 games, we shouldn't let him back at all. I don't care how much we need him, it's a matter of principle.

Isnt this the same scenerio but only with a different player??

look what happened to Orande Gadsen when he held out... lol

oh I know... if your a player with the innitials of "O G", then you're screwed and will never get a fair offer from the Dolphins....

How would the team accept him back after he pissed on them for 10 games and then he's just going to stroll in like he owns the joint just so he can get paid? That is unprofessional, busch league, BS. I hope we trade him somewhere, get a high draft pick, then he blows out his knee. David Bowens and our other DE's can easily match his production last year.

midwest_phinfan said:
How would the team accept him back after he pissed on them for 10 games and then he's just going to stroll in like he owns the joint just so he can get paid? That is unprofessional, busch league, BS. I hope we trade him somewhere, get a high draft pick, then he blows out his knee. David Bowens and our other DE's can easily match his production last year.

He can sit out he first 10 games, and technically we HAVE to keep a tender offer on the table. If we don't, he becomes a UFA. THe question is, do we let him play those last game? I say hell no! That would utterly destroy his market value...good luck getting 7 mil a year next year O-gun!

Back
Top Bottom