Omar Kelly should be removed of his position. He sucks!!! | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Kelly should be removed of his position. He sucks!!!

Yeah I'm sure two unathletic late 30's QB's would have eluded some of those sacks that Tannehill did...yeah undoubtedly with their experience they probably would have gotten rid of a few of those throws faster...but they also probably would not be as durable as a man in his early 20's as well.

No one said Tannehill is a finished product......he is a young QB who had a shorter than normal amount of QB starts in college and is developing. I want too see what he does with a decent line and a good corp. of receivers...which he hasn't had both combined in either of his two years here.

It has nothing to do with athleticism, its about feel. Brady is slow as ****, but he sure as hell knows how to slide in the pocket laterally, or step up.
Manning is a master at getting it out quick. Our guy predetermines a thorw..If that throw isn't there (good he doesn't force too many) he freezes and takes a sack.
I remember one play clear as day. he was staring at Clay, who slipped and fell. RT stood there and stared at him until he was sacked. There are many many more examples.

Anyways, Omar is more knowledgeable than most of the other clowns. But, he is a smug arrogant diccck

LOL!!! I got a thumbs down by Tureo. He looked all the way back to much earlier posts, so he could give me thumbs down. LOL!!!! Too funny, somebody has too much time on his hands. I must have touched a nerve with my thumbs down.

This is cute. I thought you would respond like a teen. And you are right. I do need to get some work done as opposed to posting in message boards where men defend other men that they don't know because they throw and catch footballs.

yeah blue phin i think i know who dwight stephenson is and he was gone after 1987 which was ashame because he was the best center to ever play the game. but dont talk like giesler and newman and foster were all world talents. the run blocking back then was non existent. the bottom line was marino got rid of the ball, he didnt sit there like a robot and have zero pocket awareness. he used the rb's in the passing game a lot and bought time in the pocket, something tannehill either is really bad at doing or just needs more experience and i really hope its the latter.

Whatever, they pass blocked much better and were a much better O-line than what we had last year....everyone knows that that saw both play.

It has nothing to do with athleticism, its about feel. Brady is slow as ****, but he sure as hell knows how to slide in the pocket laterally, or step up.
Manning is a master at getting it out quick. Our guy predetermines a thorw..If that throw isn't there (good he doesn't force too many) he freezes and takes a sack.
I remember one play clear as day. he was staring at Clay, who slipped and fell. RT stood there and stared at him until he was sacked. There are many many more examples.

Anyways, Omar is more knowledgeable than most of the other clowns. But, he is a smug arrogant diccck

thletic plays into it my friend......the film shows Tannehill running away from lineman that would take Brady or Manning down.

and my beginning point before your internet boner got in your way was that russel wilson has much larger hands then tannehill which people didnt talk about nearly as much as tannehill being taller. Get off your high horse buddy, you are not winning the internet by being able to look up nfl.com qb stats, BOY.

Love a good ol' Internet fight! Flex them muscles!:ko:

maybe if we had RG3 he would be in love and stop the hate.. but again hate cant stop what it created

maybe if we had RG3 he would be in love and stop the hate.. but again hate cant stop what it created

If it wasnt for that game that Rex Grossman that we won we would have been probably picking him, which i dont think would have been bad one bit. Love me some RG3!

'Omar' and 'knowledgeable' don't belong in the same sentence.

Omar is a total buffoon, and I am amazed that anyone would actually pay this cretin to write anything. He has no insight, and the only difference between he and most of us is the access he has.

This is cute. I thought you would respond like a teen. And you are right. I do need to get some work done as opposed to posting in message boards where men defend other men that they don't know because they throw and catch footballs.

Thanks for proving my point. I am far from being a teen bud. I have teenagers myself, I just notice child like behavior when I see it. Have a good day though.

Best way to get rid of him is to ignore him. I stopped reading his articles and stopped following him on Twitter early last season. He doesn't really offer anything worthwhile.

perfect answer, i ignored him and stopped following him on social media years ago.

the guy is a clown, still no idea how he has a job anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom