Omar Kelly should be removed of his position. He sucks!!! | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Kelly should be removed of his position. He sucks!!!

If Brady or Manning were our QB last season, its highly doubtful either one would have survived 58 sacks and been playing come playoff time....even if we had made it.

:crazy:.......Some of you really need to wake up. Is Tannehill a finished product? Of course not. Are Brady and Manning supermen than can overcome being on the receiving end of the 10th most sacks in NFL history? Get real!

They wouldn't have taken 58 sacks lol. That is the whole point.
Why is is that anyone rational, who is able to grasp reality has "an agenda". the only agenda is that of blind homers pretending Tannehill is something he isn't..yet

so those lines in the mid 80's were that good when marino was getting sacked in single digits every year?

Well let's see.....Hall of fame center Dwight Stephenson. 1st round picks Roy Foster & Jon Giesler, I think Foster made a few pro bowls and Giesler was a solid tackle, Ed Newman was a pro Bowl and 1st team all pro in 1984..........Yeah night and day in pass protect from last years line.

They wouldn't have taken 58 sacks lol. That is the whole point.
Why is is that anyone rational, who is able to grasp reality has "an agenda". the only agenda is that of blind homers pretending Tannehill is something he isn't..yet

Yeah I'm sure two unathletic late 30's QB's would have eluded some of those sacks that Tannehill did...yeah undoubtedly with their experience they probably would have gotten rid of a few of those throws faster...but they also probably would not be as durable as a man in his early 20's as well.

No one said Tannehill is a finished product......he is a young QB who had a shorter than normal amount of QB starts in college and is developing. I want too see what he does with a decent line and a good corp. of receivers...which he hasn't had both combined in either of his two years here.

I personally like Omar. He calls it like he sees it. No different than people on FH giving their opinions. With the difference he actually gets inside the locker room, and is able to talk to coaches players and staff. He doesn't go report every stupid whisper people retweet only to have to recant soon thereafter. He's actually one of the more real ones. The way I see people don't like him because he doesn't blow sunshine out of his ass tell you how great the team is when we really aren't.

We missed the playoffs. We suck. 10 years of hearing how we're "close" has made some people so complacent to mediocrity.

I personally agree with him on Tannehill. I don't give a **** about stats mind you. My barometer is and always will be... is he taking us to the playoffs. I'm all for drafting a QB until we find one that will. I won't hitch my cart to his train until I see a consistent 16 game performance culminating in the playoffs. When the season was on the line he didn't deliver. I don't care how many times people get sucked off by some analyst who says he has the "skills". Great then, hit a deep ****ing bomb. Lead us to the damn playoffs. Until then... he is what he is. And that is a bottom 20 QB.

As for Omars other comments, I don't care for them either, but I don't pay attention to them. Hard to be upset about a guy I've never met in my life and likely never will. Asinine to be so upset about people online. The guy can post whatever he damn well wants on his feed. It's his. Who am I to say what he should or shouldn't. And I certainly don't spend a second thinking about **** he posts I don't like. Its a free country.

You're right. He's no different than a poster on Finheaven.....Except that most people here use better grammar and syntax than he does.
And he gets paid to post lazy, non factual opinion. For the life of me I can't understad why, other than the fact that we embrace failure.

Other fans in other cities wouldn't put up with it.

yeah blue phin i think i know who dwight stephenson is and he was gone after 1987 which was ashame because he was the best center to ever play the game. but dont talk like giesler and newman and foster were all world talents. the run blocking back then was non existent. the bottom line was marino got rid of the ball, he didnt sit there like a robot and have zero pocket awareness. he used the rb's in the passing game a lot and bought time in the pocket, something tannehill either is really bad at doing or just needs more experience and i really hope its the latter.

LOL at the OP!
Fans are negative bc of Omar??? LOL, maybe a pathetic collapse with the playoffs in the grasp against two shiatty teams breeds negativity?
Maybe the fact that we haven't won a playoff game since Lamar Smith?
Maybe bc we look up at the Patriots every single year, and homers pretend every year we will improve until we don't.

Omar is an idiot. he knows nothing and is a pompous prick that thinks he knows football.
But, he is pretty close on Tannehill, I think he is a middle of the pack qb right now, so Omar was a couple of spots off maybe IMO
Tannehill will sink or swim. He's not the issue.

Hackmar is the issue, and he's a dimwit that can only find a job in a market that doesn't care about actual
talent, intellect, or ability.

yeah blue phin i think i know who dwight stephenson is and he was gone after 1987 which was ashame because he was the best center to ever play the game. but dont talk like giesler and newman and foster were all world talents. the run blocking back then was non existent. the bottom line was marino got rid of the ball, he didnt sit there like a robot and have zero pocket awareness. he used the rb's in the passing game a lot and bought time in the pocket, something tannehill either is really bad at doing or just needs more experience and i really hope its the latter.

You're right on all counts. I think it's the system, because I think the young man is smart enough and
mature enough that his application is not wanting. We'll see after this year. This year is the tell.

All coaches and QBs deserve three years before we give up.

You're right. He's no different than a poster on Finheaven.....Except that most people here use better grammar and syntax than he does.
And he gets paid to post lazy, non factual opinion. For the life of me I can't understad why, other than the fact that we embrace failure.

Well said Goon!!! He gets paid for his inane opinions. He should be held accountable to the crap he spews.

Well said Goon!!! He gets paid for his inane opinions. He should be held accountable to the crap he spews.

Every year reporters that put in work in SOFLA get lured off to jobs in major markets.

Two remain. Hackmar, and Hackmando. There's a reason for that. They aren't good at
their chose profession, but just good enough they can fake a career.

A responsible employer would've fired Hackmar over the attempted manslaughter

Vaark, I noticed you gave me thanks. I appreciate that. I'm a prison guard, and though, a white boy,
I've led a pretty rapscallion's life. I'm not afraid of a fight. But you know what I can say?

I've never discharged a firearm with the intention to hurt another person.

Omar can't say that...Or if he does, he's told a lie. (Which I fully believe....He's fibbing and I don't think he's touched a gun in his life)

LOL!!! I got a thumbs down by Tureo. He looked all the way back to much earlier posts, so he could give me thumbs down. LOL!!!! Too funny, somebody has too much time on his hands. I must have touched a nerve with my thumbs down.

Can't argue with you there. But I've noticed a lot of poor grammatical errors on many writers pages. I blame that on writers posting things themselves and not having their editors proofread their work. These damn writers are far too quick in trying to be first at breaking news.

Can't argue with you there. But I've noticed a lot of poor grammatical errors on many writers pages. I blame that on writers posting things themselves and not having their editors proofread their work. These damn writers are far too quick in trying to be first at breaking news.
I'm not the end all be all of grammar. I'm really not, but I do agree with you. Many writers are not that great at words.
The age of thoughtful journalists is going away, and we'll miss it when it's gone.

i think Omar is more knowledgeable than most give him credit for. He's just a dick most of the time and when you call him out on it, he's like 'I GOTTA BE ME!'

Smug p.o.s.

Well, here is an example for you.
Manning and Brady hold the ball longer when they know they have time. If protection holds up, they hold the ball and look for a better option or big play. If pro breaks down they get it out quick.
Tannehill, doesn't feel pressure, ball comes out where and when it was predetermined to

The problem though is that Tannehill's protection didn't hold up so he wasn't afforded time to let the play develop. People don't realize that the offensive line wasn't just bad at pass protecting they were also poor at run blocking. If you go back and look at it as situational football the offensive line couldn't pass block when the defense knew what they were going to do based on down and distance and they couldn't run block either based on down and distance. They were poor in both aspects of the game. An offense can't survive when it is poor at executing both blocking schemes.

Back
Top Bottom