Omar Kelly should be removed of his position. He sucks!!! | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Kelly should be removed of his position. He sucks!!!

This. If You put a decent line in front of the kid and the results are still mediocre then it is time to move on. Right now I say the grade on him is more of an "incomplete" than passing or failing. I don't think we can afford to give up on him for the next shiny new toy until we know for sure what we have.

I agree completely...........some guys on this board are way too sensitive when it comes to Tannehill. When he missed bombs to wallace I knocked him too, thats the nature of the position he plays. The omar bashing crying session is a little embarassing for grown men (I just don't get it). It's been covered before.

I don't have a problem with Omar saying Tannehill is a middle-of-the-pack QB, he is or has been up to ts point. I was just poking fun at saying someone is bottom 20 in a group of 32. He could literally be bottom 20 and top 15 at the same time.

Brooklyn does have oceanfront property, by the way. Any Brady and Manning would have done just fine with our O-Line, they make quick decisions and defenses scheme very differently against them than they do against Tannehill.

Get out of here with that non sense, since when has Brady played well under his offensive line not sucking. I will remind you of the two super bowls they lost when he was pressured constantly so don't give me that he would do well garbage.

If you want to look at Manning, same deal in the super bowl they lost pressure caused him to rush throws and take sacks. If your offensive line cannot pass block or run block you are destined to fail every time I don't care who you have under center.

Get out of here with that non sense, since when has Brady played well under his offensive line not sucking. I will remind you of the two super bowls they lost when he was pressured constantly so don't give me that he would do well garbage.

So losing a Super Bowl is evidence of not playing well with a poor offensive line but getting to the Super Bowl is NOT evidence of playing well with a poor offensive line? I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that if you make it to the Super Bowl, you played pretty well.

So, to be a bottom 20 QB, there only has to be 12 better than him. You could probably name 12 better than him yourself...

If you want to bitch about Omar, at least do it when he is off-base. He isn't in this case. We hope Tannehill gets better, but right now he is a bottom 20 QB.

Brady
Brees
Rogers
Wilson
Rothlesburger
Flacco
Luck
Manning
Smith
Rivers
Romo
Manning
Foles
Palmer
Cutler
Stafford
Ryan
Bradford

Yeah most of the guys on list you have played more years than Tannenhill. And dont have the growth potential he has. And you have Luck in there but I believe Tannenhill beat Luck in their meeting last year. And you have Wilson who while a good player he also has a better all aroubd team right now. And then you have Romo who sekf destructs every year. I am willing to bet if 90 percent of those guys played behind the line Tannenhill did they would crumble and panic. And play like crap!

So losing a Super Bowl is evidence of not playing well with a poor offensive line but getting to the Super Bowl is NOT evidence of playing well with a poor offensive line? I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that if you make it to the Super Bowl, you played pretty well.

Completely missed my point. If they faced the same level of pressure ALL season they would have been in the same situation. Got it?

So, to be a bottom 20 QB, there only has to be 12 better than him. You could probably name 12 better than him yourself...

If you want to bitch about Omar, at least do it when he is off-base. He isn't in this case. We hope Tannehill gets better, but right now he is a bottom 20 QB.

Brady yes
Brees yes
Rogers yes
Wilson maybe----i still think he is just a game manager
Rothlesburger yes
Flacco yes
Luck yes
P. Manning yes
Smith No would take Tannehill
Rivers Yes
Romo yes
E. Manning No i know he has rings but did you see this guy play last year. He was the worst qb in the league that didnt get pulled
Foles Maybe------Is he a 1 yr wonder
Palmer No would take Tannehill
Cutler No would take Tannehill
Stafford Hahaha No would take tannehill this guy sucks with Megatron
Ryan yes
Bradford God No what has this guy done to put him above Tannehill

Im sorry but i had to edit that for you, Ryan Tannehill Was 10th in yards, 12th in passing tds behind the worst Offensive Line in the League, and a number 1 wr that can't catch with his hands. Im reserving judgement till next year but i am certain that there are not 12 qb's i would take before him at this point.

Completely missed my point. If they faced the same level of pressure ALL season they would have been in the same situation. Got it?

If Brady or Manning were our qb last season, I'm pretty sure we'd have been playing in the post-season. People keep treating this like it can only be one thing or the other; either our o-line sucked or our qb isn't good enough. Perhaps it's both. Not all of RT's issues are because of poor line play.

If Brady or Manning were our qb last season, I'm pretty sure we'd have been playing in the post-season. People keep treating this like it can only be one thing or the other; either our o-line sucked or our qb isn't good enough. Perhaps it's both. Not all of RT's issues are because of poor line play.[/QUOTE

Not all of us have an agenda such as yourself. Give me a break will you... you really don't believe the crap you're shoveling? If you do, well then I feel that your football knowledge is sorely lacking and that you are probably blind. Tannehill's progression has gotten better. While the line has gotten clearly worse. Seriously now, you can't be that obtuse.

jesus christ guys....12 pages about this mofo...stop doing this, its all he wants...i hate that idiot with passion, would like to hit im in his ugly face when he puts on his stupid smile, that makes me hate him even more...but stop give this guy the attention..its his agenda...because besides stirring controversy, there is not much that guy has to offer in terms of football knowledge, the best what you can do is unfollow him on twitter

Omar ain't that bad. Other than the fact that he shot at me once, I don't have a beef with the guy.

If Brady or Manning were our qb last season, I'm pretty sure we'd have been playing in the post-season. People keep treating this like it can only be one thing or the other; either our o-line sucked or our qb isn't good enough. Perhaps it's both. Not all of RT's issues are because of poor line play.

Not all of us have an agenda such as yourself. Give me a break will you... you really don't believe the crap you're shoveling? If you do, well then I feel that your football knowledge is sorely lacking and that you are probably blind. Tannehill's progression has gotten better. While the line has gotten clearly worse. Seriously now, you can't be that obtuse.

I have no agenda and I'm not anti-Tannehill. I'm pro reality. Tannehill is still a work in progress. He can be very accurate at times and has shown signs of being elusive, but he seems to get flustered under pressure and try to force balls resulting in too many interceptions. Despite a season to create some chemistry, he seemed to not be much closer to getting on the same page with Wallace by season's end. I think he takes too long to commit to a throw and can't seem to find a way to connect deep when receivers are wide open. It's still too early to make a call on him. There's good and bad there. My biggest concern is the poor decision making that leads to turnovers. He throws too many interceptions. All that said, I'm fine with giving him another year to see how he progresses. It's not like we're on the cusp of SB contention. But if you want to try to make the case that with Brady or Manning at qb, we'd have done worse last year, go ahead. Impress me with your superior knowledge of the game.

If Brady or Manning were our QB last season, its highly doubtful either one would have survived 58 sacks and been playing come playoff time....even if we had made it.

:crazy:.......Some of you really need to wake up. Is Tannehill a finished product? Of course not. Are Brady and Manning supermen than can overcome being on the receiving end of the 10th most sacks in NFL history? Get real!

Back
Top Bottom