Omar Kelly should be removed of his position. He sucks!!! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Kelly should be removed of his position. He sucks!!!

So you guys are ripping Omar because he had the nerve to write the truth? Ryan Tannehill at this point in his career is a mediocre quarterback.

I like Omar. There I said it. I like TH but he is in year 3. It is a make or break year for him. Why not have a backup plan? Give him competition. Draft a qb this year in round 2-4.

Who are you talking to, Omar? Then why don't you write all this on his blog?

Anyway, the last thing Omar said that I read was that Tannehill can be a top 15 QB, but hasn't developed enough, and continues to display the same problems he had in college. How is that untrue in any way?

Tanny is raw, and from what I've seen still has not been developed properly. He has another chance this year. We'll see how it goes. Philbin said just recently that he needs work on his footwork/release, etc, so it still sounds like he's a work in progress.

You can't accurately judge Tannehills play. I don't think calling him raw is accurate when people go out and praise russel Wilson for what he's done. Tannehill had been asked to put his team on his shoulders if they want to win. He hasn't had a running game or oline and while the defense hasn't been good, it hasn't been dominant. Dolphins were 0-3 when tannehill threw for under 200 yards, Seahawks were 4-2 when Wilson did it. Put Wilson on the dolphins and he wouldn't of played even as well as tannehill.

Omars tweet laid no standards to meet for his ranking so your implying yardage and wins last season is the equivalent to me using the future as a guide line. The difference is I specified if those were the guidelines that is how I would make my decision. You assumed last years numbers were the guidelines for the debate.
So you'd rather rank quarterbacks today based on what they might do tomorrow. And that's supposed to make sense? How do you determine who might do what when?

You don't have to answer those questions. What you're doing is perfectly clear. It's not honest, but it's clear. You said Brady and Manning "look to be in decline" and while that's inevitable with every player, we really haven't seen it yet with either. Both put up numbers last year that we'd be very happy with should RT ever do it.

Manning had a great season last year and I assume will this season but he also had a ton of weapons that we have nothing that even looks similar.
I don't exclude, as you seem to be doing, the possibility of a great quarterback making the people around them look a lot better than they actually are.

Manning wins games with a earned knowledge of football as does Brady, it isn't in either case as much their football physical skills anymore. For people like Omar and you to think a guy like Tannehill should compete in that realm is unrealistic.
Manning won 13 games in his second year in the league. Are you saying he had an "earned knowledge of football" in just his second year? Sorry, this argument doesn't line up with reality.

Question, your signature criticizes the Dolphins and you openly do it. Why not just find another team to pull for? We are in the off season of a team that is clearly into the middle steps of developing and nothing will make you happy.
I've been a fan of this team since 1968. If you can look at what this team has done over the past 10 years and find something to be happy about, perhaps you're setting the bar a bit low (I'd argue a LOT low).

My only issue with your original post is describing Brady and Manning as two players in decline. That's simply wishful thinking because the stats just don't bear it out. Granted, neither of us know when either will get to the point when they're clearly not up to playing the game, but judging by what both did last year, neither of them are at that point yet and both are better than our qb.

And I happen to like my sig pic very much. Being a fan of a team doesn't mean I have to turn off my brain and refuse to see our flaws. I remember when this team was feared, when we were dominant, when we were respected and always mentioned in post-season discussions. But that's thirty years behind us. THIRTY YEARS!!! Perhaps you're not overly disappointed being a middle of the pack almost-ran. Perhaps for you, not finishing last is good enough. I wish I could share in that joy with you. I can't.

So you guys are ripping Omar because he had the nerve to write the truth? Ryan Tannehill at this point in his career is a mediocre quarterback.

Taking a snapshot at this point in time, "mediocre" probably is accurate; however, from context and perspective sake, I'd more depict him as "developing." But then again from a snapshot taken now, you can say that Matt Ryan, Tony Romo and Joe Flacco are "disappointing," Matt Stafford is "underwhelming," Jay Cutler is "underperforming," and of course RG3 and Geno Smith are "bad." IMO none of these depictions are debatable when capturing that same still image. :idk:

He finally ended up blocking me on twitter last season and it turned out to be the greatest contribution I've ever seen him do. I don't see any of his stuff anymore it's like he dosnt even exist. You are all welcome for that inside tip.

Do you still see when he is retweeted? I'm at the point of unfollowing those who retweet the troll.

Again! Before a season started, Omar was on record saying Cam Wake might be a training camp cut. This is from a so-called expert. The following is for anyone who thinks this guy is an"expert".

I like Omar. There I said it. I like TH but he is in year 3. It is a make or break year for him. Why not have a backup plan? Give him competition. Draft a qb this year in round 2-4.

If we spend a 2nd ****ing round pick on a quarterback this year I will absolutely lose my ****. We are going to live or die with Tannehill the next couple of years, and that's the way it should be. The kid needs a real shot to develop.

tannehill has been mediocre for 2 years, 15-17 proves that. im not saying he cant be a good qb and lead us to the playoffs but he hasnt done it yet. for writing that or if anyone points that out, they are ridiculed, told to go root for another team, asked why theyre on this site and belittled. i guess the only opinion to have on this site is tannehill is a soon to be franchise qb and its everyone elses fault when we lose a game. omar kelly is an excellent source for dolphin news, he just tells it like he sees it.

You are so negative all the time and then just to justify it by saying that you are being real. When in fact you are an instigator and just a troll.

tannehill has been mediocre for 2 years, 15-17 proves that. im not saying he cant be a good qb and lead us to the playoffs but he hasnt done it yet. for writing that or if anyone points that out, they are ridiculed, told to go root for another team, asked why theyre on this site and belittled. i guess the only opinion to have on this site is tannehill is a soon to be franchise qb and its everyone elses fault when we lose a game. omar kelly is an excellent source for dolphin news, he just tells it like he sees it.

tannehill has operated behind dismal olines both seasons. He cannot be evaluated until he has a decent running game.
15-17 is not a reflection on tannehill, it is more a reflection of ireland and philbin.

Back
Top Bottom