Omar Kelly should be removed of his position. He sucks!!! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Kelly should be removed of his position. He sucks!!!

there you go allfins, thanks for proving my point. im a troll and instigator cause im not sold on tannehill. ive been a dolphin fan for a long long time. i dont get it, i havent said a thing about tannehill that wasnt fact. i never said he was awful or a bust, just thats hes mediocre and has been at a&m and now with miami but everyone else gets the blame. are you in love with the guy or something? i never knew it was such a sensitive issue for you, sorry man...tannehill is indeed a football god and a future hof'er. is that better??

Well the way I look at it is, if you're outside of the top 10 who cares........and please stop using the bad OL as an excuse, every QB that didn't make the playoffs can make an excuse, If only he had a true #1 receiver, if only he had a running game, if only he had a seam threat TE, if only he had a ..........., bottom line you go to battle with what you have no excuses......

BS....look up how many quarterbacks have been sacked 58 times in a season (tied for 10 most in NFL history)and show me how well they played?

Some of you are really oblivious.

Last edited by a moderator:
tannehill has operated behind dismal olines both seasons. He cannot be evaluated until he has a decent running game.
15-17 is not a reflection on tannehill, it is more a reflection of ireland and philbin.

This. If You put a decent line in front of the kid and the results are still mediocre then it is time to move on. Right now I say the grade on him is more of an "incomplete" than passing or failing. I don't think we can afford to give up on him for the next shiny new toy until we know for sure what we have.

there you go allfins, thanks for proving my point. im a troll and instigator cause im not sold on tannehill. ive been a dolphin fan for a long long time. i dont get it, i havent said a thing about tannehill that wasnt fact. i never said he was awful or a bust, just thats hes mediocre and has been at a&m and now with miami but everyone else gets the blame. are you in love with the guy or something? i never knew it was such a sensitive issue for you, sorry man...tannehill is indeed a football god and a future hof'er. is that better??

So genius! I never thought about changing Quarterbacks every 3 years instead of actually giving him a competent offensive line. If you can tell me that Brady or Manning would be good behind that crapfest we had protecting him last year, then I have an oceanfront property to sell you in Brooklyn.

Go write for some other team because you never have anything good to write about the Dolphins. You are always so negative, it's no wonder the a lot of the fans are negative. To call Ryan Tannehill a bottom 20 QB is just plain stupid. The kid played behind arguably the worst offensive line in the NFL last year, and still put up pretty decent numbers the kid has so much upside. You should start writing your articles in crayon's because you sure don't write like an adult. I got rid of the Sun-Sentinel app on my phone because I am sick of your crappy writing. Go Away!!

I feel bad about bumping this thread.

But, since you don't understand how the game goes...Or you are suckering me into this.....Well....I can't stop.

Omar is not talented. He's not hard working, as some have said, because his opinions are lazy and silly.
He is bad at grammar. I don't expect, Joe Sixpack to write a post that jives with the rules of the English
language, but I DO expect a person with a Journalism degree to be able to do that. Words are your job.
Be good at them.

He's the worst sort of hack that is in the business of selling papers that aren't willing to pay for
anything else. Notice how people LEAVE SOFLA journalism to better things, but rarely COME
to SOLFLA FROM other places of note?

There's a reason for that. Some people are good at their jobs, and others aren't.

Omar is still here.

Oh, and he did admit to attempted murder on Twitter.

I feel bad about bumping this thread.

But, since you don't understand how the game goes...Or you are suckering me into this.....Well....I can't stop.

Omar is not talented. He's not hard working, as some have said, because his opinions are lazy and silly.
He is bad at grammar. I don't expect, Joe Sixpack to write a post that jives with the rules of the English
language, but I DO expect a person with a Journalism degree to be able to do that. Words are your job.
Be good at them.

He's the worst sort of hack that is in the business of selling papers that aren't willing to pay for
anything else. Notice how people LEAVE SOFLA journalism to better things, but rarely COME
to SOLFLA FROM other places of note?

There's a reason for that. Some people are good at their jobs, and others aren't.

Omar is still here.

Oh, and he did admit to attempted murder on Twitter.

Attempted murder?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

r0cyv9-1.jpg

2iruo8o-1.jpg

First off, 16 game regular season Wilson has 8 fumbles, Tannehill 9. Second off, Wilson ran 96 times to Tannehill's 40. So explain to me how you blew up my argument? Please... im waiting....

I would think Wilson running more would lead to less fumbles?

The problem with Omar is he's a name jockey and doesn't watch film. He gives his homework to people like: Ckparrot and Joe_W_Dolphins, off twitter. I followed him for 5 years, and he did nothing but suck as a football/player analyst and news reporter. He does nothing for Dolphin fans but add his insight. I couldn't take it, after this post about tannehill being bottom 20. I understand you saying he's bottom 20 but please give us some QUALITY reasons. All he did was name a bunch of popular named quarterbacks.
Sam Bradford, for example, is not better than tannehill. There are no facts around him being better, and-- honestly-- that is the main reason I had enough. Sam Bradford sucks! He's a giant poop store! Not to mention, Carson Palmer.... Carson Palmer is an interception machine. He's not a bad quarterback, but he's not better than tannehill. Actually, I would like someone who believes this to try and prove it.

Best way to remove Omar is for him to get a promotion and get transferred to Canada to be the top CFL reporter. With his excellent eye for identifying talent, he could report on the next Cam Wake.

I am in Canada, please keep him there in the U.S.. This guy is useless, and do not understand how his terrible journalism keeps him employed. I would rather have Justin Bieber back in Canada over Omar.....

First off, 16 game regular season Wilson has 8 fumbles, Tannehill 9. Second off, Wilson ran 96 times to Tannehill's 40. So explain to me how you blew up my argument? Please... im waiting....

You clearly stated that Tannehill fumbles too much, and compared him to Wilson. Who has fumbled just as much. The difference being one fumble? I believe he blew up your argument. Next time, use a QB that doesn't fumble much. Just saying.

So genius! I never thought about changing Quarterbacks every 3 years instead of actually giving him a competent offensive line. If you can tell me that Brady or Manning would be good behind that crapfest we had protecting him last year, then I have an oceanfront property to sell you in Brooklyn.

Brooklyn does have oceanfront property, by the way. Any Brady and Manning would have done just fine with our O-Line, they make quick decisions and defenses scheme very differently against them than they do against Tannehill.

Back
Top Bottom