On a lighter note-Top Five Greatest Miami Dolphins of All Time | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

On a lighter note-Top Five Greatest Miami Dolphins of All Time

Marino, Stephenson, Little, Griese, JT. Csonka and Ricky both quit the team....both great but I think the contributions of the 5 I listed are greater

Csonka and Ricky quit on the team but JT didn't? LOL

JT isn't even close to one of the best. Perhaps if we were making a most overrated list he would be at the top.

I viewed this as from " the provided joy perspective"

Marino
AJ DUHE
Zachary Thomas
Mark Clayton
Tied for 5th, Dwight Stephenson, Larry Little, Patrick Surtain, Richmond Webb, John Offerdahl, Crash Jenson, Ricky Williams

And I loved the day Brian Cox flipped off Buffalo, and Trace Armstrong pancaked midget flutie!

Think about it, we have had some great memories

It starts with Marino....after that it has to be Larry Csonka and Bob Griese.....then Stephenson, and then..in my book, because of how great he was.....Paul Warfield.

I do think Zach Thomas belongs in the top five. I think he's one of the most underappreciated players -- from any team -- in NFL history. The guy was absolutely dominant for years, and if not for playing in the same era as Ray Lewis, he'd have received a lot more recognition than he did. A guy who was supposedly too small and too slow to even play in the NFL, and he was a five time first team all-pro. Think about that. Five time first team all pro who played in the same era as hype monsters like Ray Lewis and Brian Urlacher.

And of course, who can forget his response when he was asked why he wouldn't sign with the Patriots, who were interested in him? That man is a damn hero.

Definitely in my top five.

Back
Top Bottom