Only DE's worth #12 pick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Only DE's worth #12 pick

fanfin

Active Roster
Reaction score
Ezekiel Ansah BYU
Dion Jordan Oregon

I would like Dion Jordan, but we need a WR much more, and Dion will not be there in the second. In fact I don't think he will be there when we pick in the 1st. I think Chip Kelly may try to take him when they pick in the 1st.

I like Mingo as well, and I'm gonna tell u right now, don't be surprised if Margus Hunt starts getting buzz as a top 20 pick. The kid's athleticism is off the charts.

I would like Dion Jordan, but we need a WR much more, and Dion will not be there in the second. In fact I don't think he will be there when we pick in the 1st. I think Chip Kelly may try to take him when they pick in the 1st.

Drafting for need almost always leads to failure. Just because something isnt a hole today(and Defensive End is actually a hole for us now) doesnt mean it wont be tommorow. Solid receivers can be found in the second or third round, the only way a defensive end falls is if he is a flawed player. Not to mention good wideouts hit free agency more often than good pass rushers.

We know have a franchise quarterback. With such a quarterback, we shouldnt be picking high in the draft anytime soon. We need to take the chance we are given to shore up a critical position for years to come. Wideout can be filled in free agency or in the second round. Our pass rush cant.

No Bjorn Werner? He's probably the best DE in the draft. Sure he isn't "special" but he's solid and he's a day one starter opposite Cam Wake. He'll see a Pro Bowl or 2 in his career . . . and who knows, with Wake opposite of him he may add a little more to his pass rushing arsenal. You jump on him if he slides to 12 if you ask me . . . although I have been a big Dion Jordan fan for a long time now.

If Jordan is there at 12, i would take him over any wr. I'm not a fan of Ansah. He doesn't have good stamina, he's inconsistent and he gives up on plays...ALOT. he's only so high because of his size and athleticism but this guy has bust written all over him. Who's that guy the jets drafted a few years back? Thats him all over again.

I agree! I like Moore but he had a pretty rough combine! I like Margus hunt in the 2nd but he had a really good combine so I wont be surprised if he moves up into the lat first.

I like Mingo as well, and I'm gonna tell u right now, don't be surprised if Margus Hunt starts getting buzz as a top 20 pick. The kid's athleticism is off the charts.

Doubt it. Everyone already knew Margus was gonna test out of this world so this just reinforces that opinion. His game tape & lack of position is what will keep him as a day two prospect.

Kid?? He's going to be 26 when the season starts

Not that he'll go in the first round but there's always that one idiot in the league that will draft a 29 year old QB in the first round & everyone involved be without a job come the next draft.

If Jordan is there at 12, i would take him over any wr. I'm not a fan of Ansah. He doesn't have good stamina, he's inconsistent and he gives up on plays...ALOT. he's only so high because of his size and athleticism but this guy has bust written all over him. Who's that guy the jets drafted a few years back? Thats him all over again.
Don't see any comparison's at all. Vernon Gholston just did a crazy amount of reps and had a good 40 time. Ansah has played football for only 2 years. He's inconsistent because he hasn't even scratched the surface of his potential. Give up on plays? I've seen him chase down WR's just as hard as he rushes the passer. The same things were said about Aldon Smith and JPP but 49ers and Giants are pretty happy.

Daniel Jeremiah just said no way Ansah is there in 10-15 range..........

Back
Top Bottom