Our draft pick order | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our draft pick order

Browns will be in the market for a QB if they know what's good for them....even though they've proven they don't. I think Dorsey though will be looking hard at the QBs in this draft and the organization has said getting the QB is top priority.

It looks like the Dolphins would have to trade into the top 5 to get one of the top QB prospects. The Browns will likely take a QB with the first pick and whore it out to another team desperate to trade up for a QB.

We better draft Roquan Smith if he’s at 11-12.......I do not care what any draft guru on this site thinks. He’s a special player and we need that position.

I don’t think it’s the worst idea to just draft the top lb and find a spot for him regardless of what the ideal fit is

But it’s gonna have to be an obvious bpa lb

We definitely need another lb talent and athlete add and 15 range is juicy for the 3 down variety

But this place will lose its marbles if it ends up a 2 deep or nickel only option as a rookie

Which is possible

Lol at our lb corps next year with Raekwon and Roquan! That would be the definition of a slam dunk pick imo. Move Alonso back to MLB. Raek-alonzo-raq. Pick a DT DE tweener in the second like rasheem green to fill hayes's role playing base LE and nickel DT next to suh subbing for phillips/godchaux. Take hayden hurst in the third. A rb and swing ot with our 4ths. Everybody keeps penciling davis as a starter but forget he'll vacate as our oline's sixth man.
Move Alonso to the bench

I don’t think it’s the worst idea to just draft the top lb and find a spot for him regardless of what the ideal fit is

But it’s gonna have to be an obvious bpa lb

We definitely need another lb talent and athlete add and 15 range is juicy for the 3 down variety

But this place will lose its marbles if it ends up a 2 deep or nickel only option as a rookie

Which is possible
I would be very happy with Georgia LB Smith and McMillon as our base LBs next year. Alonso must be shifted to STs. His contract only reason he will make the team

I think Cutler is delusional

Jay Cutler - QB - Dolphins
Jay Cutler said he will only return in 2018 as a starter.

"I wouldn’t want to move again and go somewhere and just to back up," Cutler said. The reluctance to take a backup job is likely the reason Cutler was headed to the broadcast booth before Ryan Tannehill went down with a knee injury, and he is unlikely to find much more interest on the open market this spring following another up-and-down season. If he is serious about only returning for a starting job, Cutler could be playing his final game on Sunday.

Ozzy rules!!

I think Cutler is delusional

Jay Cutler - QB - Dolphins
Jay Cutler said he will only return in 2018 as a starter.

"I wouldn’t want to move again and go somewhere and just to back up," Cutler said. The reluctance to take a backup job is likely the reason Cutler was headed to the broadcast booth before Ryan Tannehill went down with a knee injury, and he is unlikely to find much more interest on the open market this spring following another up-and-down season. If he is serious about only returning for a starting job, Cutler could be playing his final game on Sunday.

Ozzy rules!!

If he indeed thinks he will be getting a starting job somewhere, then yes, I agree he's delusional. But his logic is right. Why go move to some new place, likely with crap weather compared to MIA, make 20-40% of what he's making now as a band-aid starter, go through Training Camp, practices, put more tread on his body....

Let the man retire.

If he indeed thinks he will be getting a starting job somewhere, then yes, I agree he's delusional. But his logic is right. Why go move to some new place, likely with crap weather compared to MIA, make 20-40% of what he's making now as a band-aid starter, go through Training Camp, practices, put more tread on his body....

Let the man retire.

He’s going to

No one is taking 34 year old trending way down qb coming off 80 qbr season as starter material

He’s going to

No one is taking 34 year old trending way down qb coming off 80 qbr season as starter material

Exactly. There’s a reason he was a foot and a half out the door when Gase and likely only Gase would have, called him.

If cutler was being honest he’d plainly tell the world I’m ready to go.

Exactly. There’s a reason he was a foot and a half out the door when Gase and likely only Gase would have, called him.

If cutler was being honest he’d plainly tell the world I’m ready to go.

That’s just ego which can’t be even remotely matched with the on field play

I just can't see Miami after preparing raekwon for the mike role out the gate moving him to strong side backer to bring in another mike...nor can I see kiko moved from weak back inside given the poa ask of the scheme

which to me means strong side is where the add comes from...but it's so hard to find value in a strong side backer in the top 15 in our scheme...like it just doesn't seem like good asset management

anyways the freaking raiders couldn't even beat a gift wrapped game from nick foles who is dreadful and sure to send all those clueless eagles fans home lombardi less and likely even in their first home play off game.

I really like denzel ward as a nickel but that's again not great top 15 asset management...good player though...I'm a fan

I read this in every single draft when it comes to LBs (believe I read it in regards to McMillan). If college football isn't producing the the talent required for the scheme, then the scheme ****ing blows and needs to be changed. But we already knew that.

Sadly, Cutler's desire to play next season makes me think he actually enjoyed playing this season.

He has no place on our roster next season. I'd rather sign Tim Tebow......I didn't even want to type that.

Back
Top Bottom