Our schedule really works against us this year. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our schedule really works against us this year.

since we're talkin about the rest of the league a lot in here sounds like the ravens chances have taken a hit...ed reed says he'll likely be on pup to start the year and then look what he said to trey wingo...

says his hip has been totally reconstructed...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5398588

@wingoz . RT @jamisonhensley: Ed Reed on whether he will be ready for opener: "Honestly, I shouldn't even be playing this year." #Ravens

This is a good test for the team and a great way to shut the dolphin haters up if we have a good season. They wont be able to say the only reason we won was because of an easy schedule. If we are as good as everyone thinks we are, then who cares who we play. We will need to be able to beat good teams if we make it to the playoffs.

I'll still take that Ravens team over alot in the AFC. I guess you have to like the Colts, but I honestly like the way the Phins match up better with them. Their smallish defense allows us to pound on them, and now we have a legit weapon at wr. turn some of those long drives into 7 instead of the fg's that get Sparano so pumped and we can beat them. Give me them over trying to block Ngata and Co all game.

Definitely a huge test. I don't like the divisional games away late, but hey they have to play them too.

Back
Top Bottom